Chapter 18

I sat on the stairs, thinking of everything that's happened. I listened closely as my brothers talked about Wesley going after custody of me. I don't want to go back with Wesley, I can't go back with Wesley, I need to stay here with my brothers.

I've been listening for too long, it's time to say something. I walked downstairs to the table where they were all standing around. As soon as they saw me they all immediately stopped talking about it.

"Hey what's up George?"

"Am I going to live with Wesley again?" I asked with tears filling in my eyes.

They all looked shocked that I knew what they were talking about.

"No we won't let that happen you're staying with us" Sebastian said.

"But what if-"

"Don't worry about it because you're not going back with him," Tyler said.

"But-"

"We said there's no chance you're going back with him," Caleb said.

"Okay" I agreed.

"George, we never asked you this and we should have but...did Wesley ever...hurt you?"

"No," I said right away.

Once he threw a plate at me. Actually that happened a couple of times. And he did hit me a couple of times but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

They all glanced at each other like they knew something was up but I couldn't tell them.

Tyler came over and bent down so he was my height.

"George, tell me the truth," Tyler said as he bent down next to me.

"That is the truth," I lied.

He started to get frustrated and more strict.

"George, tell me the truth right now-"

I cut him off by running. I took off and ran straight for the stairs so I could run to my room. I know running makes it look like I'm hiding something but I need to get away from Tyler's death stare.

Jaxon stepped right in front of me and I ran right into his arms. I couldn't help it and I just started crying as he hugged me.

"I don't want to go with him, I can't, I need to stay here," I sobbed.

Jaxon actually hugged me while all my other brothers were watching and they looked upset too.

"Shhh it's okay you're not going anywhere, you're staying here," Jaxon assured me.

I stood there with Jaxon hugging me for a long time.

Then he said to the rest of my brothers "It's ok guys I got her," and he picked me up and carried me up the stairs.

"Let's go to the movie room and watch a movie, yeah?" He asked.

I agreed and he took me to the movie room and watched a movie with me.

He put me down on the couch and I laid right beside him.

*******Jaxon's POV*******

After George cried like that to me, I couldn't believe it. I've barely ever seen her cry. I couldn't stand watching her cry I hate it.

When she was running I stepped in front of her to catch her and I expected her to fight back and try to get away but she didn't. She just sunk into my arms and cried.

I can't let her go back with Wesley. Over my dead body. Why would he even want custody of her anyways? He had custody and then decided he didn't want her anymore so we took her. She's family now and I can't imagine my life without her. Although she might be a bit of a pain sometimes, she's my sister and I love her because she is family.

I just admire how tough George is, I could never be as tough as her. I just know that there's a lot of things she's hiding from us. But to be honest, I hide things too. I was the youngest until George came along and I always hated it I always wanted someone younger than me to look after and baby. I felt like since I was the youngest I was the most useless and I felt like I was never good enough. I feel so much pressure with everything, my brothers talk about how it's so important to learn in school for the business, so I feel pressure to have good grades. I just feel like I can't compete with my brothers I'm not even comparable and I'll never be good enough. I sometimes can't handle the pressure, I have anxiety. I went to a doctor and got a diagnosis without my brothers knowing. I've had multiple panic attacks without any of my brothers knowing. I'll feel even worse and even weaker if they ever found out.  This is why I want to know everything that's going on with George and I don't want her to hide anything. I hate hiding things and to be honest it probably makes my problem worse but I can't tell them about my anxiety now I just don't know how and I don't want to yet. I'm afraid of what they'll say or do. Maybe they'll be disappointed in me. Maybe they would be supportive of me and help me but I don't want to know what they'll do because I don't want to take the chance that I could disappoint them.

Since George has been apart of our family, my anxiety has gotten a bit better. Although I still get stressed out a lot, she takes away my stress though she doesn't know that. If I lose George I'll lose everything. I can't lose her, none of us can.

What did you think?!?! Omg I'm l haven't updated in so long I'm literally so sorry!! But what did you think about Jaxons POV??? PLEASE TELL MEEEEE!! I want to know if I should do more of Jaxons povs or not so please tell me if you liked it or not. Also give me any ideas in the comments!!!!