Chapter 16

It's Friday, the day of the party. When I got into my first class, I sat next to Tessa and Mason, They're the only one of my friends in this class.

"Do you think you guys will be able to pull it off?" Mason asked.

"I hope so," Tessa mumbled.

"Aw come on Tess, We'll pull it off," I assured her.

I've been hearing so many conversations about the party all week, in the hallway, in class, at lunch. It's all everyone is talking about.

*****Fast forward to the end of the day

It's almost time for the party! 

Tessa and I managed to act normal in the car on the way home. We went to my room immediately as soon as we got home. 

We prepared for the party and it was finally time. We had finished dinner and it was now seven and we were leaving at eight.

"Tessa let's get ready now," I whispered.

I changed into a pair of ripped jeans with a cropped black thrasher hoodie and I put my hat on backwards. Tessa put on black leggings and a tie-dye cropped hoodie.

I left my hair down (Because I'm wearing a hat) and Tessa put her hair in a messy bun. I put a couple of elastics on my wrist just in case I would need to put my hair up.

"You ready?" I whispered.

"Yep."

We climbed out of my window and then I turned on the light on my phone. We walked to the end of the street and then got into the taxi.

When the taxi arrived at Camille's house for the party we got out and ran to Jake, Liam, Mason and Elliot.

"Hey, guys!" I yelled.

"Did everyone make it out without being caught?" I laughed.

Jake and Liam nodded.

"I got out okay but I hope my older sister doesn't find out because if she does she'll blackmail me," Mason laughed.

"Did you get out okay Elliot?" Tessa asked. They totally like each other.

"Yeah, my older brother didn't even notice," he shrugged.

There was a bit of silence until Jake spoke next.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" Jake asked.

"Let's go inside," Liam said.

We all went inside together and ended up going to the basement, but this party wasn't as I expected, there were way more older kids than there were kids our age.

"Hey, guys! Glad you could make it!" Camille said when she spotted us.

"Um, Camille, how many people are at this party?" Liam asked.

"Oh, I don't know! I invited like everyone in our grade, the grade above us, a lot of high schoolers and...Ya!" And after saying that, she just walked away.

"Okay..." Mason said.

"What should we do now-" Jake was cut off by an older kid who approached us.

"Hey middle schoolers!" he laughed at us with his friends.

None of us responded.

He was obviously in high school, he was tall, he had brown hair and dark blue eyes, did I mention he was tall? He and all of his friends were towering over us. I counted and I got nine. We were definitely outnumbered and they were all so big and tall.