Chapter 1

This plane ride was going slower than I wanted it too. I nervously bit my fingernails, it was a weird habit that I did when I was nervous or scared. I wouldn't ever admit to anyone that I was a little nervous to meet my six brothers I never knew I had.

This morning, my self-absorbed step-dad Wesley, decided he didn't want me, which actually worked out better for me because I didn't like him. I don't think anyone could like him.

I remember when he told me he didn't want to live with me any more right before I got on the bus to school. I felt scared yet relieved at the same time.

A lady came to talk to me after, she was some sort of social worker or something. She explained to me that I needed to go with her. I went to my home, which Wesley wasn't in, and packed a suitcase with all my most important stuff.

I packed all my necessary things like clothes, toiletries and of course my skateboard, which was very hard to fit into my suitcase so I just ended up tying it on top.

The lady told me my skateboard wasn't necessary and that I didn't need it because it took up space. Was that a joke? She may as well cut off my oxygen supply. I just said that I wasn't leaving without it and she knew not to ask about again. I didn't like her very much.

I also packed some of my memories with my mom. My mother had passed away when I was ten. Since then I had to live with Wesley, my stupid stepdad. He never cared about me at all, he was too busy dating other women and when his date didn't go well, he blamed it on me. That's one of the reasons I hated him. I would do whatever I wanted because he wouldn't care.

After the lady took me to some police station office place. She explained to me what was going on. I was completely shocked to learn that I had six brothers. The oldest one whos name was Tyler would be my guardian. She then brought me to the airport and waited with me until I boarded my flight.

I am now anxiously waiting and the plane ride was almost over. I was nervous because I was overwhelmed, but nothing was going to change. I wasn't going to let my knew brothers get in my way of doing anything I wanted. I never had siblings before, so I don't know what it's like.

The plane finally landed. As I got off the plane, I heard my phone buzz. I took out my phone and read the message.

"Hi, George, this is your new guardian, Tyler, our driver, Robert, will be there to pick you up any minute. Sincerely Tyler."

Seriously? They had a driver? They must be rich. Really rich.

Why would he say sincerely? It's a text message, not an email.

I got my suitcase and walked outside. A limo pulled up right in front of me. A man walked out and asked: "Are you, Ms.Reese?" He asked kindly.

"Yes, but please call me George," These people must be really fancy if he called me by my last name.

He helped me put my suitcase in the trunk and then opened the door for me. This guy was really polite. I hopped in and sat in one of the seats. I had never been in a limo before but, It was really cool.

I pulled out my phone which surprisingly still had some battery left even after I used it most of the plane ride. I played several games while I waited impatiently. I was not a very patient person, most because waiting for things was extremely boring. My phone ran out of battery so I decided to close my eyes to make it go by faster.

I must have slept for a long time because when I woke up the limo was pulling into a massive driveway.

As I got my seatbelt off, Robert came around and opened the door for me. I got out and stood there in awe. This house was massive! It wasn't even a house, it was a mansion! These people really were rich.