Chapter 5

When we got home Sebastian finally let go of me. I jumped out of the car running the opposite way down the sidewalk when Jaxon grabbed my left arm.

"Nice try," he smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk off of his face so bad.

Jaxon hauled me over his shoulder and carried me inside.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

"Not until we get inside," he said.

When we got inside he put me down and I sprinted up the stairs. This time Sebastian dragged me down the stairs.

"Let go of me!" I screamed.

"No, I have to bring you to the living room to talk because you can't even be trusted to walk there!"

For some reason, that hurt. I couldn't be trusted? Well, I can understand why but it still hurt to know that nobody trusted me. The only person who ever trusted me was my mom but, she's gone now.

When Sebastian put me down on the couch he sat right beside me and held my arm so I couldn't leave.

"We have some serious talking to do," Tyler said while walking into the room. He sat down across from me.

"First of all, there will be serious consequences for your actions, but I want to know, what in the world were you thinking?!"

"I don't have to tell you a god damn thing and you can't make me," I stated with a smirk. All of my brothers looked shocked at how I talked to Tyler.

"You're grounded for three weeks without your phone, your bedtime is at 9:00 and I want you to go to your room for the rest of the night," Tyler confirmed.

"Well, I don't want to so it's not happening," I ordered.

"Oh, yes, it is," Tyler clarified.

I did what I said on the phone. I cursed at him and all of my brothers. I just broke another rule by swearing at them. I felt so much anger but, swearing at them let it all out.

"No skateboarding is allowed for three weeks," Tyler confirmed.

"What, you can't do that! I'll lose all of my progress! I worked so hard to learn those tricks!" I yelled as I saw Blake handing Tyler my skateboard.

"Please don't!" I begged.

"You should have thought about that before you did the things you did," Tyler scolded.

"Please! It's the only thing I have left of my mom!" I shouted. I didn't plan on sharing that information with them but I had no choice. It really was the only thing I had left of my mom. She gave it to me on my 8th birthday and I had been skating since then.

They all looked at Tyler for confirmation.

"I'm sorry but we have to," He confirmed.

A single tear rolled down my cheek at the thought of losing the only thing I had left of my mom. No, no, no! I'm not allowed to cry! Crying showed weakness.

I quickly tried to wipe it away before any of them saw it.

"You are allowed to cry if it's about your mom do you want to talk about it-" Alex started.

"No! I don't want to talk about anything!" I interrupted and screamed at the top of my lungs while storming out of the room. I ran to my bedroom and laid in my bed. About 10 minutes later Caleb walked in.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"I just wanted to talk to you," he said calmly.

"I don't feel like talking," I said while turning my back to him.