Chapter 7

Sebastian's POV

I felt bad as George walked away while staring at her stomach. I could tell she was really confident and wouldn't let anyone bring her down, but did we just destroy her self confidence? It looked like it.

"Maybe we should tell her she can keep it on, she seems really down now," Alex said.

"Tyler's not going to like that," Jaxon mentioned.

He was right. Her safety was most important but what risk would wearing a short t-shirt add?

"I think we destroyed her confidence, maybe we should tell her to keep it on, besides, she isn't going to leave the house without one of us today," Alex pointed out.

"You're right, She'll have one of us to protect her so it won't matter," I added.

"I'll go tell her she can wear it," Alex said and left to go catch up to George.

If one of us was with George, she would be fine.

We have a dangerous job, our family mafia. It's been our family business for years. Tyler is the head of the company and we all work there as well. It's just not safe for George to know about it. The more she knows, the more danger she'll be in.

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I laid in my bed and went on my phone. 

I feel like George doesn't like me. After she heard me and Jaxon talking about her, I'm sure she feels hurt. She just makes me so angry about how she doesn't respect our authority. 

Her life is going to be so different than her old one. I know her step-father Wesley didn't care about her and she got to do whatever she wanted. But, around here, she has to get our permission to hang out with friends or leave the house.

Our parents divorced when she was just a toddler. Her mother, Jennifer, took away. I was heartbroken, we all were but we figured it would be safer for her if she wasn't with us so then she wouldn't be affected by our family business but, she should've lived with us instead.

I scrolled through my social media. Wait. did George have social media? That would put her in danger. Does she post anything?

I ran to her bedroom. I sprinted to her door and burst open to see her laying in her bed.

"George do you have social media?" I asked.

"No, why do you ask?"

"Just for your safety, you've never posted anything right?"

"No, social media is stupid,"

Thank god.

"Ok, never post anything, okay?"

"Trust me, I won't,"

"Okay, and by the way, we need to take you shopping today to get some clothes and stuff for your room," I mentioned.

I know this chapter was short but it was just supposed to give you an idea about their family history! 

Please leave your ideas in the comments! I love reading them!

If you have ideas for the next parts of the book tell me and I will definitely consider taking them!

Have a good day and be safe!