When it comes to you

There weren’t many times when Yoongi could turn off his brain at will, but this was one of those rare moments. The sailor could’ve sworn his head was echoing from emptiness, no stray thoughts, no over analyzing no questioning. Nothing. The only thing remaining in Yoongi’s brain were feelings. The wetness on his lips and the deliciousness under his tongue, the hot palms burning on his thighs, the scent of Jimin so intense in his nostrils it made him hazy, and the trembling of Jimin’s thighs against his knees.

Despite feeling like he was weightlessly soaring the fifth sky of euphoria, Yoongi also felt reassuringly anchored to the dream-like reality. Put the two together Yoongi felt invincible; the most powerful man to ever walk Earth.

He hungrily ate up Jimin’s rising moan, not wasting any second to deepen the kiss from the first second. Jimin although obviously not knowing what he was doing, eagerly tried reciprocating every movement of Yoongi’s lips. Therefore, coaxing the merman’s lips open was easier than getting a knife to slide through butter, nevertheless, it didn’t make it any less satisfying.

If anything Yoongi groaned into Jimin’s mouth from the initial intensity of the savory taste that assaulted his tongue. He had been wondering for so long what Jimin would taste like, and no amount of speculation could’ve prepared him for the real deal. The merman’s lips were so luscious , sweet and mellow like a ripe peach yet delectably raw and fresh.

Yoongi couldn’t help but dive deeper into the kiss, needing to have more of that taste, those little muffled whimpers and the vibration of Jimin’s trembling lips under his own. Jimin’s hands flew to the sailor’s naked shoulders to get a better grip on him, holding on for dear life. Yoongi honestly didn’t even feel the pain from the way the merman’s nails sank into his skin, too captured by the way their lips moved against each other.

“ Hmm ,” When another needy whine resonated from deep within Jimin’s throat, Yoongi answered with a growl on his own. He separated their mouths only to roughly capture Jimin’s parted lips again, and this time around he slipped his tongue deeper, pushing past the outskirts of Jimin’s full lips.

The merman’s cavern was hot and wet just like it had felt when Jimin swallowed his fingers, but this time around Yoongi’s tasting senses was thrown into the mix and it made the whole experience that much more intense. Jimin whimpered at the intrusion, probably overwhelmed at the alien feeling of someone’s tongue exploring every corner of his mouth.

Nevertheless, Jimin made no move to pull away or to close his lips. He seemed determined to take everything Yoongi was willing to give him, even if he didn’t fully understand the function of every movement. It incited the desire further in Yoongi’s abdomen, the blood rush had the sailor painfully hard in his underpants.

He felt Jimin’s tongue brush against his own, as the merman didn’t want to stay still, and it manifested in him dogging Yoongi’s actions in one way or another. However, from the inexperienced way Jimin’s tongue tentatively curled around his, Yoongi was reminded that he was deep kissing a merman who probably has never been kissed before.

Oh, fuck too fast, too fast, Yoongi cringed internally.

Tearing himself off Jimin, Yoongi leaned back slightly. Jimin in his daze tried to follow after the sailor, confused why did Yoongi stop so abruptly. Yoongi thought he will lose his fucking mind when he looked into Jimin’s hooded eyes and the absolutely wrecked state he was in.  

“Uhhm,” Whining without shame, the hands holding onto Yoongi’s shoulders tightened. “Yoongi w-why stop?”

A heavy shudder ran down Yoongi’s spine, not hot and not cold either, but it engulfed his whole body and narrowed down into the pulsating appetite building in his core. The rational part of Yoongi’s brain wanted to mitigate their pace, to slow down because Jimin deserved to be savored long and sweet, just like the finest bottle of wine. However, the fierce desire that roared inside his veins made Yoongi feel like a man facing down an enraged lion - it made him want to pounce . His hands itched to explore every patch of visible skin - and even beyond - while his lips yearned to reclaim those sugary ones.