Chapter 12

Clay didn't go to school the next day. Not just because he couldn't face all the other students after what happened yesterday, mainly because he was actually feeling sick. Well, maybe he was feeling sick thinking about going to school after what happened.

He woke up around 9 in the morning and checked his phone. He decided to answer most of the texts. He only replied to the people he knew very well. The rest he just left on delivered. He was glad to know his close friends supported him as well. He was very grateful to be surrounded by loving people. He read some over and over again.

Nick: That's cool man! I'm happy for u <3

Darryl: Aww I'm proud of u muffin :)

Clay spent the day mostly with his mom of course, Drista was at school and his dad at work. She constantly asked her son if he had a crush, or a special someone. Clay doubted he would tell his mom about George. He always just brushed it off saying he had no special feelings yet.

At 9 in the evening, Clay got a text from George. He immediately opened it.

George: Wanna play mc rn? Nick s gonna be there too

Clay: heck yea! Could use some distraction

The blonde started his pc excitedly. He missed his best friends the entire day. He opened discord and Minecraft and waited for his friends.

George: "Helloo!"

Sapnap: "Haha hi!"

Dream: "Hey guys!"

The trio played around for a bit. Sapnap gave Dream an inspirational speech and asked how he found out his sexuality. The blonde was very open about it, he felt comfortable around them.

He then wondered, did Nick know about George? Or had the brunet only told Clay? He didn't want to ask right now in the presence of Sapnap. He should've asked George yesterday. O well, it didn't matter, actually. They had a lot of fun. They went on a big adventure exploring the world more than 2000 blocks away from their base. They started running out of food and mobs spawned everywhere.

"Dude, I'm out of hunger!"

"Ugh, I cannot run anymore!"

Dream wheezed as he heard his friends struggle. They stopped for one second and *BOOM* a creeper exploded right behind them.

Sapnap was blown up by a creeper

Dream and George laughed their asses off.

"Omygod you're so bad!" yelled the shortest.

The tallest just continued wheezing.

"I literally hate you guys, I was on 3 hearts what was I supposed to do?"

"Not die."

George laughed even harder now.

"I literally have to go eat dinner right now. I have the coordinates, come back and put my stuff in my chests."

"Or what?" the brunet teased.

"O my god! Just fucking do it okay man! I'll see y'all later BYE."

The two other boys continued laughing. They picked up their friend's stuff and headed back towards their base. Dream felt confident. He finally had some alone time with George again. They talked for a bit. The tall boy then asked if Sapnap also knew about the brunet's sexuality.

"No." he answered. "But I'm planning on telling him, obviously. He's very supportive." Dream heard the smile on his friend's face. It was silent for a second. Quick think of something to say so it isn't awkward, thought the green blob to himself.