Chapter 13

Clay was awoken by his boyfriends cold hands on his chests. "Clay, wake up. You have to bring me home." The blonde looked over at the clock, it was 5 in the morning. "I have to be home before 6 because that's when my mom wakes up."

"Alright, put your clothes on. Let's go." said the tallest as he lifted the short one out of his bed.

They went through the window again. They sneaked out the same way they sneaked in. It was still dark and chilly outside. The boyfriends sat on the bike and rode off.

The time went by fast. George had the feeling that only a few seconds had passed. He looked at his phone, it was nearly 15 minutes later. "Couldn't you ride slower, I didn't want to go home that badly."

The blonde giggled, "I still have to ride back home, silly. Else I  was going to be late."

George hugged his boyfriend tight, "I love you so much, I want to do this more often."

"Don't worry, next week we have Easter holidays. We'll spend a lot of time together then." said the blonde as he winked at the short boy.

George blushed, "Ahah, you're right." he looked at the trees next to his house, "..so, are you coming to school today or.."

Clay sighed, "..I don't think so, if that's o-"

"Of course it's okay. It's my fault anyways, I don't even know why I locked eyes with Maia in the first place."

"How did she even know?"

"Eeh, first of all she knew Richard was bi, then figured it out herself I guess."

The blonde kept silent and just hugged his boyfriend. "O well, we have each other now and that's all that matters, right?"

The brunet giggled, "You're completely right. My parents can't find out by the way. You should know that.. they probably won't support it."

"Oh, I'm sorry. That sucks."

"It's alright. Bye, Clay."

"Okay then. Bye Georgie."

The brunet watched the blonde ride off into the distance. He then sneaked into the house without his parents suspecting a thing.

Clay didn't go to school that entire week. It sucked because he knew he would never be able to catch up again. George send him his homework, hoping he could help out. But the blonde didn't understand a thing.

Going on Instagram or any other social medias also wasn't the best thing to do. They were full of stupid video's and edits of him. He felt more and more dizzy the more he saw. From every angle, every corner, their was a perspective. Clay cried himself to sleep the night he heard people calling him the f slur online.

In the meantime his mom had already received a mail from school. She sat next to her son in bed and stroke his hair, "Clay, I'm so sorry that happened." she said. The boy felt even worst now his parents found out about everything. At least they were supportive he thought. Unlike George's parents.

"Clay, as much as I understand how hard it must be for you, you have to go back to school after the Easter holidays."

The blonde groaned, "Urghh, I don't want to."

"Maybe they already forgot."

Clay looked at his mom wide-eyed. Did she actually just say that? Of course people wouldn't have forgotten it by then. If it matters, he put a pillow over his head and ignored his mom. After a few minutes she gave up and walked out of her son's room. Obviously she didn't close the door so Clay could get up to do that himself. As he shut the door he heard his phone ping. He read the message and smiled.

Georgie <3: Hi Clay guess what

I came out to Nick and Darryl and they're happy for me!

Clay: Yes! im proud of u Georgie!

Georgie: Should we tell them about our relationship too?

Clay: Yea, they're our best friends

Georgie: Ur right. Let's tell em tonight when we play mc

Clay: works for me ;)

Georgie: Hihi love u

Clay: Love u too!

The blonde laid on his bed like a little teenage girl giggling and chatting with his boyfriend. The time flew, after dinner he helped his mom cleaning up and went to his room to play Minecraft. When he logged in his friends were all already there.

Dream: "Hey guys!"

GeorgeNotFound: "Hi Dream!"

Sapnap: "Ello!"

BadBoyHalo: "Hi there, muffin."

"Sooo.." began Dream, "..we have to tell you guys something." The boyfriends giggled. Bad and Sapnap were confused, "What?" they said in sync.

George said it, "Me and Drea- me and Clay, are boyfriends."

"Hmh." said Dream proudly.

The two other boys laughed, "We already knew, c'mon it was so obvious."

George blushed and Dream wheezed. "What do you mean?" asked the green blob.

Sapnap giggled, "You two were always sus."

"Yea but you muffins belong together. We always shipped it."

George laughed out loud. "Okay stop it, let's just play Minecraft now." he said in a shy voice.

The boys were closer than they've ever been before.