Chapter 19

Clay woke up to the overdramatic coughing from Alex.

"Dude, it's ten in the morning, put the damn cigarette away." said Sam in a counseling way.

The blonde opened his eyes and saw a blurry vision of two boys sitting across him on a couch. The tallest faced him. "Good morning, Clay!"

"W- Where am I?"

The shorter male removed the cigarette from his mouth, "At Schlatter's."

Clay jumped up, "What?! I never went home?!"

"No." said the two other boys sync. Sam continued, "Yesterday you said it was fine if you stayed here. You even carried George all the way into the house."

"Oh.. I didn't remember that."

Sam repositioned himself to sit more comfortably, "You looked really tired so.. Yeah."

Clays eyes glided over the floor until they met Nick and Karl sleeping next to each other on a thick carpet. He looked beside him, on the other end of the couch laid George who was still sleeping. Clay smiled, then remembered his parents who must be furious.

The two other boys watched how Clay grabbed his phone and texted his family. His mom was worried, he also got a text from his sister. He told them he was fine and spent the night at a friend's place. He wasn't surprised that his dad didn't text him anything, he couldn't care less, honestly.

Clay looked around the house, it was spacious. Giant archways divided the main floor in several rooms. It was a mansion, unfortunately it looked like a mess. "Where's John?" he asked as he looked back at the two boys sitting across him.

Sam giggled and looked away nervously, "In his room.. I think him and Richard are having fun."

Alex almost choked as he inhaled the smoke from his cigarette. "They're doing drugs without me?!" he jumped up wanting to sprint to Schlatter's room. Luckily Sam grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back. "No, no.. Let me say-they're both bisexual. Figure it out yourself."

Alex looked around the room in shock, "Whaaaat! Oh, okaaay, I see." he said giggly.

Karl and Nick started to wake up. Nick turned towards the short dark haired male, "Shut the fuck up dude."

Alex laughed loudly, his laugh was contagious. Karl started giggling too. He started tickling the guy laying next to him, "Get up Nick, get uuup!" Nick laughed and giggled as he rolled around trying to get Karl off him.

He eventually stood up and sat down between the blonde and his little boyfriend. He looked at George, who was still sleeping. Clay noticed he flinched for a second. The guy in the middle placed his hands on the brunet's lower legs as he looked at Clay, "What the fuck happened to him?" Clay gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

Sam interfered, "He strained his ankle, right?"

Nick looked back at George, "Mans has U-shaped wounds above his ankles, looks like fingernails."

Clay turned red. Sam frowned his eyebrows, "Huh, that's weird." he said as he unproblematically drunk a bit of his Monster.

The blonde pretended he didn't know what the guy was talking about and bent forward. He let his fingers go softly over the red U shapes on George's ankles feeling guilty. "Hmm, dunno what that is." he lied.

Nick laughed and positioned himself right next to the tall guy's ear. "You guys had fuuun.. Didn't you?"

Clay jumped back giving Nick a horrified expression. He looked at Alex and Sam who didn't notice and pulled himself closer again, "Dude, be fucking quiet."