Chapter 20

TW: sex scene that goes into detail
Feel free to skip it if U want, it's marked :)

Clay stood in Johnathan's garage with a one hand in his hip and the other hand holding a broom.

"So when I drive off I want you to sweep all the sand and dirt out of here." ordered Schlatter.

Clay rolled his eyes, "I know what brooms are for."

John stepped forward positioning his face directly in front of Clays, "Don't give me a fucking attitude. Thanks to your slow understanding the cops almost got us last night." Clay slowly backed up. John continued, "and don't even think about sneaking away or sum, I know exactly where you live."

"Yeah, yeah." answered the blonde hesitantly.

Schlatter got in the car followed by Sam who quickly patted Clays shoulder saying sorry. Richard followed a bit later, sitting down in the backseat. Again, he didn't say a word nor made eye contact with the tall guy.

Clay watched how they drove off and started sweeping. He already finished after 5 minutes. It was not too bad except for the dead mouse he found. He swept the mouse outside and used his feet to push it in between the bushes. He gagged while putting the broom away.

He walked back into the house and saw his friends cleaning while blasting music. He smiled and looked at George who was picking up wrapping papers from the floor, putting it into a trash bag that was almost full. "I'm sorry we ended up here." he whispered to the brunet.

"It's fine, you will make it up for me anyways."

The blonde looked at his boyfriend open-mouthed. What did he say and what did he mean by that? Before Clay could even ask, the brunet screamed, "We'll throw this away outside, be right back!"

Heres starts da scene💦————

The brunet grabbed his boyfriend's hand pulling him outside. The boys walked along the side of the mansion and stopped at the containers. George threw the bag in the correct dumpster and looked at Clay. "Get on your knees."

"You want me to suck your dick?" giggled the taller guy.

"No, I'm gonna rail you."

The blonde's eyes opened widely, "What?!"

"Get the fuck down." laughed George as he unbuckled his belt revealing his hard one.

Clay didn't hesitate, he got down into the dog position and let the brunet press his hard dick against his ass teasing him. The grass tickled between his fingers. George pulled down Clays pants and slid in smoothly.

The blonde puffed, trying not to make loud noises. George grabbed his long, blond locks and pulled his hair several times. He then pushed the tall guy's head into the grass. Clay felt it tickling everywhere. It actually didn't bother him at all. The shocks George gave him were a fine distraction.

Clay ripped grass out the ground trying to have grip somewhere. The brunet grabbed his arms and placed his hands on his back as if the blonde got arrested.

Clay enjoyed it very much. George fucked very differently from him. The blonde just went fast while the brunet went rather slow, focusing on pushing his dick all the way in. Clay decided to help, he moved his body in the reverse movement of George's, causing the meeting of his 'hole and the brunet's dick to be rousing every time.

George moaned and let go of Clays hands. He leaned forward, resting the right side of his face on the tall guy's upper back and wrapped his arms fully around his boyfriends body, including his arms.