𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞

As the rain was pouring outside hitting the roof of the house there was a storm of emotions happening in the house as well

As the rain was pouring outside hitting the roof of the house there was a storm of emotions happening in the house as well. There was no storm that could hold in the emotions upon one another.

"Why couldn't you have just told me the truth? What kept you from telling me?" Vanessa questioned as she paced around the living room trying to get her thoughts set right before she said anything more.

"I didn't want to hurt you. I mean since we were younger we always planned on going to the same university." Jason sighed with a small frown as he looked down not being able to look at her straight in the eyes which were his favorite.

"You couldn't hurt me if this is something you want to do." Vanessa walked over to him with a small nod as she sat beside him holding a sheet of paper in her hands.

"You may say that now but we've promised each other to always be together. I can't break a promise especially to you." Jason raised his head looking over to her with his fingers playing against each other trying to distract himself.

"We finally have a normal life. You've dreamed of this for years and I'm not gonna let you leave this opportunity." Vanessa shook her head with determination in her voice as she handed Jason back the letter he received earlier.

"How'd I get so lucky to have someone like you?" Jason smiled softly taking hold of the letter Vanessa handed him before setting it on top of the coffee table.

"The world seems to work in it's magical way." Vanessa shrugged with a small smile as she moved her hair behind her ear.

"It sure does." Jason agreed placing his hand on her cheek stroking her jaw before leaning in soon having their lips connect to one another having him wrap an arm around her waist as Vanessa's arms wrapped around his neck which lead to the two having no space in between them.

". . . And cut!"

"I hate you, you, you, and all of you." Vanessa pulled back as she stood up wiping her lips looking over to Jason, Farkle, and everyone else who were laughing after the director ended the scene.

"I did not do a bad thing." The director shrugged with a small grin trying to stop himself from laughing knowing exactly what Vanessa meant.

"That scene lasted way longer than it was supposed to." Vanessa placed her hands on her hips as she looked over to the director who saw her look and quickly ran off laughing with everyone backstage laughing both at the girl's reaction and the actions of the director.

"Oh you loved it." Jason teased his best friend as he pretended to send her air kisses but he didn't notice Vanessa grabbing one of the throw pillows from the couch throwing it to his face though that just made him laugh even more.