𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 
𝐓𝐰𝐨

The next day the group had sat in Cory's classroom still having the thoughts from before running through their minds

Cory stood in front of his class finishing off his final lesson for them while the kids he had seen growing up right in front of him sat in their seats almost being lost in their thoughts knowing it would be one of the last moments they would be in a classroom with him getting a lesson in life.

"Congratulations everyone. I can't wait to see where life takes you." Cory smiled over to his students just as the bell rang knocking the group out of their thoughts.

Everyone turned to each other waiting for their classmates to leave as they packed up needing more guidance than a simple congratulations.

"Hey Vanessa, is the party for graduation still happening?" Kristen, a classmate of the group, walked over to the brunette asking her as her friends stood behind waiting anxiously.

"Of course, I'm just going through some details but I'll be sure to have the invites ready so if you guys can please make sure the word gets around." Vanessa turned to the pink-haired girl nodding with a small smile knowing how excited people were especially when her older cousins made quite an impact when they graduated.

"Awesome! And will do, thank you!" Kristen grinned, hugging her book before turning to her friends leaving as they excitedly spoke about the party wondering how it would top off every other party the Romano woman had done.

"Leaving quite a legacy here, Wolfy." Jason commented over to his best friend noticing how excited everyone in their graduating class was when Vanessa announced the final party for graduation.

"I wonder how generations will live without experiencing a Romano school party." Zay added pretending to tear up earning him laughs from his friends and girlfriend.

"I'm sure they'll live well enough without that experience." Vanessa shook her head after sharing a look with her cousin considering Grace often helped her plan the parties ever since their cousins had graduated.

Sharing one last laugh the group sat down in their seats looking over to Cory as he packed his bag but once he felt eyes on him he looked up seeing everyone in their seats getting memories back from middle school.

"Yes?" Cory smiled towards his kids seeing them waiting in their chairs.

It had him thinking back to his younger years when he and his friends went back to visit Feeny hoping for one more lesson from him and truth behold that last lesson they all had taken to heart.

"Got one lesson left for us, Dad?" Riley asked her father with a grin holding back her tears.

She thought back to when she was much younger Riley always hoped to be able to somehow get any other teacher, anyone aside from her father to be able to gain her independence but once she got older there was no chance she would have changed that experience.