𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

After getting back from the lodge the group had gotten back to their groove making sure to catch up in all their school assignments and well for the best friend duo they had to catch up in their scripts

Both Vanessa and Jason were used to pretty much anything that came to the acting territory for their age from fighting scenes to couple scenes and they were excellent at it everyone knew that especially their friends.

Maya was confident that they could deal with anything that came to them though since she was still their manager she was the one that got handed the scripts first so she could give it to them though when she glanced through them only one thought came to mind.

"Oh boy."

She knew once her sister and friend looked through their lines they would not be too pleased so Maya did the only thing she thought she should do to avoid at least a couple hours of complaints. . . she tossed them in their apartments hoping they would find it on their own.

This didn't prove to be much of a solution when the next day the group was faced with the best friend duo at Topanga's with the most terrified looks on their faces.

"So you found the scripts." Maya sheepishly smiled looking up from her cake for a second not knowing how they would exactly take the news especially with only the group in the café, it was too early for customers.

"You mean joke ones right, these aren't really the real ones right?" Jason stepped in first considering Vanessa was still in her own world trying to figure out what was happening.

"Nope, not joke ones." Maya chuckled nervously, having all their friends looking between the three of them, especially Farkle and Sam looking at their partner wondering what had them so tense.

"No, no, no this has to be a joke because it really is not a part of our characters to be going through this right now when they are at each other's throats." Jason shook his head looking back at the scene that both he and his best friend left on.

"Well that's the thing too some people thought it would be good for them to be on each other's throats plus it be a good make up scene." Maya mentioned what the writers told her when she went to pick up the scripts for them though she knew it wasn't much help.

"Yeah good make up. . . he isn't getting on me like that!" Vanessa grounded herself before she sarcastically chuckled showing her freak out now though she refrained from giving it to her sister knowing she wasn't the one in charge of the scripts.

"I'm sorry what?" Farkle furrowed his eyebrows thinking back to the last time his girlfriend and brother freaked out that much over a scene leading him to start to freak out slightly.