𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

It has been four years since the accident and so much has changed for everyone

It has been four years since the accident and so much has changed for everyone. They weren't kids anymore, they were adults now changing yet they haven't changed from the people they were.

The group was near graduation starting their lives out of school finding their way around the world of course together that had been a promise they have kept to each other.

Of course graduation wasn't for a couple more weeks but in true Minkus fashion Farkle had been ahead of the game he had been proving that as both he and Vanessa walked into the office in the Minkus Industry.

"What do you think?" Farkle questioned Vanessa beside him as he opened the double doors gesturing to the large office space allowing both of them to walk inside.

"Wow." Vanessa walked around staring around the office in amazement seeing everything for the first time since she heard the news from her parents. "Amor. . ."

"Speechless?" Farkle raised his eyebrow towards the brunette as he closed the doors giving them privacy though of course not many people were still there at that hour anyways.

"You can say that." Vanessa nodded with a soft chuckle glancing back at him before she walked up to the desk seeing the nameplate. "Always wondered when we see this outside the classroom." She turned to him, showing off the nameplate.

"I think everyone did. Mr. Matthews is probably glad we aren't in his class anymore." Farkle held back a laughter remembering every single time he had brought up his nameplate in the classroom.

"Please if he didn't want that to happen he shouldn't have followed us to college." Vanessa scoffed thinking back how Cory had somehow gotten to college with them too though neither of them complained well aside from Riley for a little while. "Plus you know he never grew tired of Farkle time. Him and everyone learned something each time. It was an honor to have this plate show up."

"Giving me a boost of ego, aren't you Nessa?" Farkle joked standing in front of her as he crossed his arms after unbuttoning his suit looking towards his girlfriend.

"With Jay being your brother I doubt you would need a lesson on giving yourself an ego boost." Vanessa rolled her eyes knowing her best friend well enough as she set the nameplate down beside her.

Farkle and Vanessa stared at one another for a moment before falling into a fit of laughter with each other.

"But in all seriousness. . ." Vanessa took a deep breath with a smile as she brought her arms up pulling Farkle close to her placing a hand on his cheek leaning up to meet his eyes. "I am so proud of you. Interning here for years, stepping up to being in charge of your own team at this age. . . is incredible. Congratulations Mr. Minkus you deserve it all, it'll be a matter of time till you take on our fathers' roles."