𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬

It had been quite some time since Farkle and Vanessa had gotten engaged

The two had been in such bliss just having the moment repaying in their minds especially when they had been asked how it happened from their families allowing them to be relieved the moment constantly but oh did they love it.

Everyone who had been there for them even before the two had gotten together couldn't have been happier for them.

The beauty of the bliss they have been with was amazing but the question was could it stay like that through the trials.

"I can't wait to plan the wedding!" Riley squealed looking towards the newly engaged couple as they all were in Topanga's.

"Well we can plan the pre wedding things because I'm pretty sure our Nonna and abuela have planned the majority of the wedding." Grace leaned back to her boyfriend's arm as she turned to Riley knowing her great grandmother and grandmother.

"And my mom is our wedding planner so we know it'll be planned to every detail. . . and that there will be a point when all three will clash in ideas." Vanessa added in reminding them thankful her mom knew what to do after being included in weddings for most of her career. "Also side note I don't remember asking them to do anything, pretty sure they started doing everything when we told them about the engagement."

"Plus, we don't have to worry about the majority of the planning." Farkle looked down at his fiancée knowing they would not be as stressed as they could be.

"Are you guys going to do the traditional bride's family pays for the wedding?" Zay questioned his friends knowing they do not always do things that are expected.

"No, we're going to do everything half and half." Farkle shook his head considering he and Vanessa had spoken about that long before they had been engaged.

"Quite literally. Half and half between us then my parents want half and half between each other. . . life of having four parents. But my grandparents do want some of the traditional family wedding things so my aunts and uncles are also chipping in like my parents did for their kids." Vanessa pointed out remembering the conversations her parents had with her. "Probably gonna be the same for you M considering my mama and papa pretty much adopted you too."

"Yeah went from having one parent to having four. Having you as a best friend got me the jackpot. I get two cakes on my birthdays now and your parents aren't even related to me." Maya nodded glancing up from her phone thinking back to times she had experienced the love of more parents.

"Oh, speaking of traditions, are you guys going to have some Mexican wedding traditions?" Jason looked over to his best friends wondering how the wedding would be played out.

"I would like to. I think I'm actually going to have FaceTime with her grandparents so they can explain it more to me." Farkle responded, looking over to his brother before sharing a look with Vanessa.