𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

"I have a proposal for everyone." Smackle stood up as she set her drink down looking over to her friends with an idea forming in her mind though this time it was not her own.

"Well where are our rings then?" Jason questioned the intelligent teenager with a smirk placed on his lips not being able to help himself though it earned him an eye roll from her.

"I may not be tall or strong but I can easily flick something of yours that can make you shut your trap for hours." Smackle laughed sarcastically as she leaned down to Jason where he was sitting and to say her words scared him was an understatement.

"I'll shut up." Jason nodded licking his lips with worry on his mind as he moved quickly to Vanessa and Farkle but Vanessa couldn't help but chuckle with the others sharing a high five with Smackle.

"So what's your proposal, Smackle?" Grace asked the intelligent girl after her laugh quiet down but not until she saw Jason using Vanessa as a shield.

"Actually Farkle and I have made a project for school. It is a term to see how different people would interact with someone else with a large amount of time." Smackle explained more what her previous conversation was but this caused everyone but Farkle to share a look with one another.

"Do we go to the same school or did you guys you know. . . make clones of yourselves?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows looking between the two not understanding what class they meant and it couldn't be the advanced program because no class in their school had that.

"Nah if they did clone themselves Farkle always said that he'd make one of us each and fourteen of Vee." Maya shook her head over to the older Texas teenager remembering when Farkle explained to them what he planned to do with their hair strands.

"I'm still confused on what the need of fourteen of me." Vanessa commented with a small shrug remembering how her boyfriend said he'd clone fourteen of her. "And why do you want that much of me." She looked over Jason's shoulder looking over to Farkle who had a grin playing on his face.

"Don't worry, Love, I don't need clones of you." Farkle looked over to Vanessa with the same grin playing on his lips and Vanessa knew he still had more to say later especially with the small wink he sent her.

"Did we miss something?" Jason questioned Vanessa, Farkle, Lucas, Maya and Riley considering not only was he confused but so was Samantha, Smackle, Zay and Grace neither of them understood what they meant.

"It was before the whole group formed. . . we'll explain later." Riley responded knowing what they meant but she could still tell they were very confused so she promised them they would know eventually.

"Okay back to the topic at hand so you guys want to propose what and how are we involved?" Sam shook her head remembering their conservation before the confusion trailed them of that.