𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Alright everyone, last week of filming let's make it memorable!" Ryan called out to the crew after they all had gathered for their unofficial last meeting

After that he got some cheers back and some nods. Everyone seemed enthusiastic as they went back to their places until it came to his two stars who looked lost in thought as they stared at the crew, at their set, at everyone.

Vanessa seemed to be the one most lost at thought staring off into space and just as her best friend started to walk off he stopped immediately noticing her.

"Hey you good?" Jason questioned placing a hand on her shoulder seeing how lost she seemed though if he knew her, and he did, he knew exactly why she was.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, it's just. . ." Vanessa hummed, snapping herself out of her thoughts after hearing her best friend but she noticed the look on his face. "It's becoming too real I guess. That we're not going to be here much longer and that we're gonna have to say bye to everyone, even to Elijah and Amelia."

Vanessa knew there was going to be a time they would have to say goodbye to everyone but she didn't think it would start to be that hard.

Everything and everyone had become a part of a family she loved.

She was used to change; it was something she often had to be used to but there were some changes she wasn't as ready to accept.

Jason stared at his best friend with an understanding gaze as he looked over to everyone before turning his attention to her nodding, "I get it. It's been a fun ride here. Created a lot of memories with everyone."

"Yeah and I know changes can be good and we're getting a new chapter in our lives," Vanessa agreed knowing exactly what he meant but there was still a thought in her mind. "but I didn't think it'd be this hard honestly."

"Same. I mean you know I grew up seeing change, hell, you've been part of most, if not all, those moments." Jason wrapped an arm around his best friend moving them aside letting the crew get to work while the two of them recalled their lives. "And there were moments that it was honestly tough but some of those moments had to come or else we wouldn't be able to experience what the world has in store with you."

The duo stopped in front of the crafts table as Jason leaned over trying to sneak in as many snacks as he could while Vanessa stared at her best friend with a small smile responding, "Look who's learned something about life."

"Yeah I know you rubbed off of me a lot." Jason hummed, eating the donut he found before he thought about his words while Vanessa shut her eyes, shaking her head for a second before looking back at him. "Honestly, I couldn't find another way to say that."