𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

It was quite an exciting month. Not only was it Vanessa and Farkle's anniversary coming up but Farkle's birthday was coming up close only two days after their anniversary.

They're friends had to do their best to make sure not to let any of the plans spill considering they were all part of both surprises.

First up was Farkle's birthday and Vanessa had something very special planned for him. She knew her boyfriend wasn't much for big parties, he never really was, even though he has gone out to many of them enjoying his time so she planned to have something she knew he would enjoy.

Her plan for Farkle's birthday actually had two parts to it and she was quite excited for the second half of the surprise which was one surprise she kept from everyone as well.

Time had been flying by so quickly for everyone, part of it being from their time at school which they have gotten used to while it had taken some time just as it had during their first weeks in high school.

While it was an adjustment, the group was grateful seeing that Vanessa and Grace's cousins and their friends were there as well; they had all helped them through the transitions of college lives.

Joshua had even given them some tips on surviving their college life considering he had already graduated the previous year. Everyone was quite fortunate that the Matthews man had so many tips to help them along their first school year.

They had all tackled it together learning from their mistake from their freshman year of high school and not only that Vanessa's revenge had them remember to always stick together.

The group was together spending time over at the Minkus residence trying to relax after their first friendsgiving after solving the triangle situation that was until all the lights and everything in the penthouse shut off.

Everyone looked around in confusion trying to look at one another though that was difficult seeing as it was already dark outside so nothing shined in the room aside from the room considering they were very high up from any other building that could have lights on.

To make matters worse they couldn't find where they placed their phones.

"Okay what happened I know your guys' parents didn't not pay your electric bill." Maya questioned Farkle and Jason knowing that their family was never late on doing so as she pointed towards them, well she hoped she was the blonde couldn't really tell with no light.

"I have no idea, maybe there's a city blackout." Jason raised his arms in surrender not understanding himself considering he saw Stuart send out all the bills so it didn't make sense to him.

"We have a fuse box in the electrical room in the penthouse. We can just turn the lights back on with it." Farkle explained to everyone trying to calm them down, especially Riley knowing the girl would scream at any moment and she would have done that if she wasn't eating the tater tots before everything happened.