𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Recap:

It didn't seem as she had to wait long for answers as the elevator stopped on the floor Vanessa decided to stop taking them, directing to a penthouse door that seemed to take over the whole floor before she knocked.

After a couple seconds the door opened and Morgan saw a familiar face raising questions more so than before while Vanessa had a smile on her face.

"Hey Uncle Eric."

"Baby VeeVee!" Eric cheered seeing the Hunter girl in front of him before bringing her into a hug which Vanessa happily accepted while Morgan stood aside full of confusion and shock. "Happy surprise."

"Nice to see you too, uncle Eric. You remember my friend Morgan right? She's friends with Thor and Veronica." Vanessa gestured the older girl beside her who tried her best to hide her shock as her and Eric shared a hug.

"Who could forget Matilda?" Eric questioned with a grin after he and Morgan ended their hug letting both girls in his home not wanting them to be outside, also he knows he has a neighbor who tries to ask him out constantly and he really hoped not to bump into them.

"Okay." Morgan nodded with a small chuckle in her voice knowing the Matthews man quite a bit enough to know that he changes everyone's name often yet he very much still knows who they are.

"Oh! I have cookies, hold up!" Eric held up his hand towards the girls before he ran into the kitchen hearing his timer set and Vanessa had to be honest it took everything in her not to run in the kitchen herself smelling the cookies which is why she settled by closing the door.

"So, um, nice detour here but I'm too shocked to think so two questions are in my mind. One is: is he the father! . . . we should be on an episode on that show." Morgan questioned the Hunter girl but she got side tracked through Vanessa couldn't help but agree seeing how much their lives could relate. "Also two how is this possible?"

"Well you know a couple of things happen and some things go in somewhere and then a couple months later a baby pops out." Vanessa shrugged her shoulders adding in a joke but ignored the older woman's first question after making sure Eric couldn't hear them.

"You're hilarious." Morgan grinned sarcastically knowing the girl in front of her humor well enough and usually she may laugh at the jokes but she had to admit her confusion was taking too much on her at the moment. "But seriously, is he the father? Has Maddie's dad been near us and her all this time?"

"One thank you I know I'm hilarious and two I think I know where this is going and the dad may have been under our noses this whole time." Vanessa grinned for a second before dropping her voice whispering to Morgan while she kept eye on the kitchen door. "But I'm going to need one more piece of evidence."