𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"If we can't agree on this I don't see what would be the point of us being best friends!" Jason exclaimed to his best friend as the both of them and Farkle walked down the steps entering Topanga's

The group knew each other well enough to know that after classes or anything they would always be able to find each other at their places or at Topanga's.

"You are overreacting." Vanessa rolled her eyes at the dark haired man seeing he was bored and she's known him for so long to know when he's bored he'd want to start something.

"I can't believe you would say that." Jason scoffed looking down at the girl who had a bored expression while his brother shook his head trying not to laugh at the situation at hand.

"I can't believe you're still talking about this even an hour later." Vanessa responded with a sigh, having to hear him bring up the same thing over and over again during the car ride to the cafe.

"You said you'd love me either way and if you can't agree with me on this then that says something." Jason walked into the cafe with no other words while their friends turned to the three having heard the dark haired man from inside.

"When did I become your wife to promise that?" Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows questioning her best friend wondering why she was the one that had to be the root of the problem that she didn't see as a problem at all.

"What happened?" Lucas asked Vanessa, seeing how Jason just went ahead to grab a drink, avoiding talking about it but the girl didn't have a clear answer for that, so she just shrugged as a response.

"Jace and Nessa disagree on something and he's been trying to bring it up for an hour now." Farkle answered for the both of them as he leaned on the back of the wall near by their friends seeing the seats were all filled up.

"Then if it's that important you guys should talk about it." Riley pointed out knowing that the two best friends don't get into serious arguments for no reason but if something like that took an hour then it must be important.

"Fine, do you want to tell them what we disagree on?" Vanessa shrugged her shoulders at her godsister's words before she looked over to her best friend waiting for him to continue hoping they would hear what she heard.

"Gladly." Jason smiled sarcastically before taking his drink, moving over to sit beside Sam ready to talk about their disagreement. "You should not be able to talk about what good food is if you don't like donuts filled with caramel."

Once they heard his reason for being irritated the whole group groaned in annoyance while Farkle took his shot and laughed knowing that everyone's reaction would be exactly that. Sam pushed Jason off the couch for having them so invested for a second having him hit the ground.