𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Days have passed since Farkle had woken up.

Since then he had been checked on multiple times, his parents never leaving his side until visiting hours had them leaving him and Jason.

Unfortunately his friends hadn't been able to visit him due to him still being on watch but knowing at least one of their friends were able gave the group some ease just enough to hope they would all be home soon enough.

In a way Farkle was thankful when he was left alone for a while not seeing anyone else but his parents. It gave him a chance to think and not having to answer many questions of how he was but at the same time it was the times he was the most miserable.

All he could really think about was the accident having it replay in his mind remembering what he could remembering how he heard Vanessa call out in worry seconds before they were crashed by another car hearing the windows shatter before he was knocked out.

Any time he tried to close his eyes the memories kept replaying in his mind he could never forget it not when he was awake not when he was asleep.

It wasn't as if the world was making it easy for him either after he heard several photographers and gossip reporters surrounding the entrances of the hospital trying to move inside to get anything that would get them views.

Any time he turned on the TV to drown out his thoughts there it was posted in every channel practically speaking about the accident, some pictures that were taken at the accident as well making reality sink into him.

From their side Vanessa and Jason had seen Farkle barely moving, not being himself they could tell it was because of them considering anytime his eyes went anywhere they stayed staring by his side or ahead of him.

They saw how each time Farkle glanced over at their bodies his eyes would fill with tears whether they were filled with regret, pain, anger or fear they didn't know but when he was left alone they knew the two heard his emotions every night when they heard him cry.

Every single time she heard him cry Vanessa wanted nothing more but to be by his side and wrap her arms around him keeping him close and forget everything.

Every time the doctors or nurses went to check on him they had seen that he may have been healing physically but it was hindered by his emotional distress so they had figured moving him to a private room may help that.

Yet each time they had tried to move him out he's fought against having him transfer away to another room because he couldn't be torn away from either of them. 

His parents made sure that he would stay in the same room with their other son and Vanessa of course after getting the agreement with her parents as well.

After that the doctors stopped trying to move him away.

Slowly he was getting better, getting strong enough to not need any machines keeping him awake and soon enough, when the doctors had seen all three patients were stable enough, visitors were allowed.

Seeing his friends pile in was a bittersweet moment for him he knew he was glad, he was up and well yet he also knew they were all trying to stay strong whether it was for him or them but it just let reality set in.

The best friend duo saw the days past by it had turned to a week.

Throughout the time Andrea has checked up on the two asking them if they wanted to go back but neither of the two could leave so fast they had been looking after Farkle, after their friends and families.