𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐨

It had been a while since their summer trip and now the group had started their college lives

It had been a while since their summer trip and now the group had started their college lives. One thing they had been going over several times was their living situation and while there has been a hassle in solving that someone had actually solved it for them.

Lucas's apartment complex was having tons of empty apartments open and luckily for all of them it was on the top floor which were the nicest and though were quite expensive Vanessa and the Minkus brothers had let their friends know they'd help them pay rent. Just as they were about to get those apartments they were surprised to find out the apartments were all already taken.

What was more of a shock was the whole floor was too.

Apparently Stuart Minkus was the one to have rented the whole floor considering one of his sons' birthday was coming up. For his nineteenth birthday Jason had not only gotten an apartment for himself or his brother but for all of his best friends.

To say they were surprised was an understatement the whole week that they were moving in, they had never stopped thanking the Minkus man.

Stuart had assured them it was all alright and it worked out for all the parents as well since their children wouldn't be that apart from them though far enough to give them their taste of freedom.

The one thing they had to finish up was deciding how the roommate situation would be played around and it took a couple days but they finally figured it out after they helped Lucas move to the top floor.

Sam and Vanessa.

Jason and Farkle.

Riley and Maya.

Grace and Smackle.

And last but not least Zay's plan with him and Lucas being roommates were still intact.

Vanessa and Sam were right across from the Minkus brothers who had the Texas best friend duo right next door to them while the rest of the girls were on either side of Vanessa and Sam.

Another thing they were grateful for was that Stuart was able to get them privacy on that floor meaning they had doors on the entrances onto the floor.

Of course it may have been a hassle to do so but with the amount of money Stuart had paid the landlord, and what Enrique had added on for his daughter, they were more than happy to do so.

Something they all knew was there were plenty of couples on that floor with each other so the plan was when a couple would want to spend time with each other, and went a bit too far, the other roommate would switch rooms to the other apartment.

Grace would either go sleepover at Nick's place so that gave Maya a chance to sleep over at her room when Lucas and Riley decided to sleep over at Riley and Maya's place but there were times when Grace and Nick slept over at Grace and Smackle's place so Maya couldn't do so.