𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"How long has it been?" Vanessa turned to Lucas asking him considering that they have all been sitting around her room for a while waiting for Sam to get off the phone.

After they all escaped their memory cloud no one was able to say a word or move a muscle only until Sam stood up taking her phone immediately calling her cousin. While everyone had been glancing at one another trying to figure out what to say Jason was in his own thoughts thinking about that day.

"It's been thirty minutes now." Lucas responded with a small sigh after checking his phone but neither of them could really take their mind off what just happened.

It wasn't as if neither of them could speak off what they just saw but none of them could speak through the awkwardness that was put on them. Jason and Sam have barely looked at one another not even but when they did everyone was able to tell the tension.

The tension didn't seem easy to break and they all felt if one word left their mouth that would cause the tension to rise.

"Oh and you just conveniently forgot to tell me you kissed him too?" Sam furrowed her eyebrows repeating the same question over the phone but at that point she was done listening to any excuses. "I don't care if you don't remember why. I want to know why you didn't tell me that day."

"What if we try to move closer to the door very slowly?" Zay whispered to everyone seeing that they hadn't been able to move from their spot but then he saw the glare Sam sent everyone. "Or maybe not."

"What are we going to do?" Riley asked her friends because if they were all honest they weren't sure what they can do with this even with the other break ups in the group it would never lead to this to happen.

With the other breakups it was always mutual, well, to be honest the other relationship that broke up was only Riley and Lucas.

Both Riley and Lucas decided together to take a break from each other after Lucas turned eighteen thinking they may need more time to work on themselves but they have to be honest they don't even know how to go into that conversation.

But seeing how it is for Sam and Jason speaking just with a thing that happened years ago it's safe to say that they weren't in any rush to speak about their relationship anytime soon.

"Doesn't seem there's much we can do." Farkle responded to the brunette looking between his friend and brother, seeing Jason speaking to himself, most probably trying to figure out how he didn't remember anything.

"When you wished your boyfriend wasn't in class." Grace mumbled to herself considering since Nick was a grade ahead of her he was already in college but it seems the ex-couple heard her as they instantly turned to her.

Widening her eyes Grace immediately hid behind Lucas and Vanessa knowing they were a safe bet to hide behind.

"Hey, Star, can we talk?" Shawn knocked on the door before he entered his daughter's room but that was when he noticed everyone there and to say the tension was high would be an understatement.

"Yes please." Vanessa quickly nodded her head hopping off her bed with no hesitation not wanting to be stuck in the situation any longer if they weren't going to speak about it. "Maya?"

"I love you so much right now." Maya thanked her sister as she quickly moved to stand beside her, seeing as she would have an excuse to move away from the whole situation.

"Your guys' friendship circle has way more stops on the crazy train than any other." Shawn commented as his daughters pulled him to the other side of Vanessa's room away from the others.