Bofur x Fem! Reader

A/N: This was requested by @DwarfMaiden:Can you write a Bofur's oneshot? Bofurxfem!Reader. This is the idea. It is night and it's raining. The reader, a warrior, is walking through the forest to arrived her village. She is injured from a confrontation she has had with some orcs, but that does not matter to her, at least not at the moment. Suddenly, in the middle of the darkness, a male cry is heard coming from the interior of the forest and she at first remains expectant, but when she hears the cry again, she goes directly to help the one who asks for help, which is Bofur. She finds him facing a skin changer. Bofur then began to run and is chased by the beast and then the reader helps Bofur, defending him from the skin changer. They both escape and reach her house. And everything else I leave it to you.

I apologize for anyone who has requested in the past, I'm just very slow and haven't had any motivation to write for the past, however many months I've been gone, but I'm starting to get back into it and slowly get my motivation back. So I hope that you all forgive me for taking so long. I know I've said it before, I don't want this to be abandoned so I'm trying to finish all the requests that people have asked for months ago. It's just going to take some time, which is why my requests are closed for now so I can catch up, hopefully.

To the person who requested this, you didn't specify what kind of creature the skin changer was, so in hopes to leave the imagination open to whoever reads this, they can choose what giant beast is chasing Bofur. And I gave Reader a bit of background story, so hopefully that's okay. But I really hope you enjoy this, I've been lacking motivation and I feel bad for not writing so I want to apologize for taking so long.

And as always, feel free to correct and misspells or improper grammar. English is my first and only language, I just suck at writing and speaking it.

Enjoy :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The harsh winds and rain from the storm clouded your vision as you made your way through the forest. You limped through the trees, you were pretty sure your ankle was broken or at least sprained as you held onto your right upper arm with a bruised hand as it practically gushed out blood, but it wasn't anything that you weren't used to by now.

You were barely the age of 5 when you escaped your old village from an orc attack, they raided homes for whatever they had, forcing the families outside, killing the men and kept the women alive long enough to do what they wanted while their children watched in horror, then being killed before the homes were burned to the ground, leaving behind a once happy village to nothing but a pile of smoke and ash.

As far as you knew, you were the only one that survived that horrific night, still reliving that nightmare for nearly 20 years. The first 3 years, you had to teach yourself to survive the wilderness, hunting for food and how to properly use a weapon. Until you came across a large village, Eriador, North-West of Middle Earth, at age 8. To which you were surprised by how diverse it was, many elves, dwarves, hobbits and humans lived and travelled through here. Around age 10, you were able a get a job at the local tavern to clean and run some errands for the owner in exchange for a room to sleep in.

At age 15, you made 3 times the amount as the village mercenary, mostly taking jobs that involved orcs. Spending the last 10 years training and gaining strength in hopes that one day, you cross paths with the one handed orc, Azog, and avenge your village and family. Which explains why your arm was leaving a trail of red behind you, from you defending the village outskirts from a small orc group patrolling around, most likely to cause trouble.