So, really quick

So two people, @dreamergirl678 and @oceansoulstudios , requested story ideas that sound very similar and I just want to know if it's okay if I can merge the both of them together and if you guys want one large story, because I was pretty much going to write all three movies into one story, hence why I haven't updated in forever, sorry by the way for that, or if you guys are okay with me breaking it into three parts.

And I feel so bad for not updating. I'm a terrible person but I swear I'm trying. I don't always have the inspiration to write but rereading your guys' comments and seeing the love and support you guys give me really does mean a lot to me. Thank you so much! I love all of you.

OH BEFORE I FORGET! I want to make another series similar like The egg, but instead it's "Beauty and the King"

OH BEFORE I FORGET! I want to make another series similar like The egg, but instead it's "Beauty and the King". As you can guess, it's like "Beauty and the Beast" but in Middle Earth. My idea was just changing the lyrics that fit with the music but also change it so it fits with the setting and the people around it. And switching the scenes, so it's not in the same order as both movies, but the same music and the story is similar to the movies. If that makes any sense. :) let me know if any of you are interested.

It was an old story I had written, it was only one part so it's not like I had a lot of it done, but I deleted it because it was literally my first story but I didn't know I could edit even after I published it, but I got stuck and decided to delete it. So, yeah. Let me know.