Lost, Then Found : The Unexpected Journey - Part 3

Story Requested By : 

Authors' Note : It took me a while to write this one out, I am trying to get out of this writing block and apparently banging your head on the keyboard and hope that the story writes itself doesn't work. To the person who requested the story, if you are still interested in this, I was wondering if you wanted an eventual ship. I didn't want to just pick if you had someone in mind, but for the reader, because she's a dwarf, I wanted to pair her to either : Dwalin, because of her toughness and ability to stand up for herself and fight back. Bofur, because she loves to make really bad jokes and puns and likes to sing songs and tell stories. Or Ori, because she has a soft side and isn't afraid to show her emotions, though she will not show it easily around others, she is not ashamed to express how she feels.

For the readers best friend, I didn't know who to pair her with either, so if anyone has any ideas, please comment. I'm not sure whether to do : Lindir, Lord Elronds' right hand elf. Or Feren, one of Lord Thranduils' guards. I wanted to pair the two with their own people. So if anyone has any elf that they want to see an eventual pairing, please let me know.

I am going to try and be productive while under quarantine since I pretty have nothing else to do. Anyone else dealing with the corona-virus, hope you guys are doing well. Anyway, let me know about any possible romances you want to see happen and hopefully you enjoy this.

(Uzfakuh means My Greatest Joy, in case anyone was wondering. Sorry I forgot to include it in the first chapter. Plus I added a bit more to the middle.)

- - - - - - - - - - - About 20 years ago - Our world - - - - - - - - - - -

^ ^ ^ NOT MY GIF ^ ^ ^

It took a while, but Gandalf managed to get the spell to work completely. Being in a world without magic made it difficult, but thankfully he was able to get it done. Gandalf looked to the two babies, both wrapped in cloth, that now laid on the ground, sleeping. He picked up the dwarven ring and elven leaf clip off the ground and placed them in his hat. Gandalf picked up the two, now human, baby girls and started walking down the street, with strange lampposts to light the way, he looked around the buildings while trying to carry two and use his staff to help him walk. After walking around for what felt like hours, Gandalf finally found a building that had a light illuminating the door. From the sign on the wall, he could make out the word 'Orphanage'.

He looked to his surroundings to make sure no one saw him as he quietly walked up to the door. Gandalf gently laid the two girls down, wearing a sorrowful and regretful look on his face. He knew what he was doing was the right thing to do, they would return home when they needed too, but that didn't make leaving them on their own any easier.

 He knew what he was doing was the right thing to do, they would return home when they needed too, but that didn't make leaving them on their own any easier