I'm taking a break

As it says above, I am going to take a break, but not from writing. I think my writers block or just my lack of inspiration, whatever it may be, is causing me to not be able to write as much as I want.

I want to keep writing but I'm thinking if I write about something else, that may help.

Plus I've had some writing ideas in my head that are not related to Hobbit or Lord of the Ring fan fiction.

I love the support and love you guys give me and the feedback and criticism to help write better and that in itself makes me want to just sit at my desk and write to my hearts content. But I don't always know what to write because like I've said I don't know how many times before, I do not plan these out, I just write out what my brain transfers to my fingers.

So I want to make a series of something, I don't know what to be honest.

I've had this for a while and I wanted to start a series called 'Movie Magic' or 'The Magic of Movies' or something along those lines ( if you have a better name, please let me know, I'm horrible with titling things ).

But they would be separate stories of certain things, like:

Movie Magic : Tim Burton Edition

And that would have a modern reader inside the movie of 'The Corpse Bride' or 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'

or

Movie Magic : Disney Edition

With a modern reader in a Disney movie to have some love interest or something

Basically I wanted this to be a type of thing for people who want to see a modern reader in whatever. There are fanfics I try to search for a modern reader thrown into a fictional world and then continue the story with the ending changed.

For example, Wizard Of Oz.

Modern reader gets thrown into the world of Wizard Of Oz and instead of the ending the movie had, obviously Dorothy would go home, but the reader would end up changing the ending, that way I could keep writing and maybe you guys could help with which direction the story goes. I want to keep the wicked witch from melting, so that way I can keep a villain and keep the adventuring going.

Like I said, It's something that's been on my mind for a while. I was going to make it all one series where the reader gets sold this really cheap DVD player or have this magical DVD player get sent to them without any kind of return address, and then whatever movie or TV series they put it, that's the world they travel too and then when the series is done, they come back home and it's as if they never left. 

But I thought, what if the reader wants to stay in one of these worlds and not want to go back, then that series is over, then I have to write something else.

So here are some of the movies and DVDs I want to write about with a modern reader getting thrown in that world. Again, if you have a better name, please let me know. I would write from season # episode # to the very last episode. Pretty starting the story off where ever it would make sense, I guess.

Movies:

TMNT (the new Michael Bay ones)

Wizard Of Oz ( Tinman x Reader )

Twilight (I actually might write this with a bit of a Prologue, or just have the reader show up a month or so before the movies actually start and I have a certain way of writing this one, but you guys can decide if she stays or if she comes back. And if she stays, who is her love interest.)

Harry Potter ( I'm torn between a Draco x Reader or a Neville x Reader )

Pirates of the Caribbean (Ragetti x Reader with a fatherly over protective Barbossa.)

Any Tim Burton movies:

-Corpse Bride ( Maybe gender bend it, so the bride is a groom or have it stay the same but just have the reader end up marrying Emily. Either way I want the reader to end up with the corpse regardless of which gender you guys would prefer a corpse bride or a corpse groom )

-Nightmare Before Christmas

-etc.

Any Disney Movie:

-Snow White

-Brave

-Beauty and the Beast

-etc.

DVDs / TV shows that they have on DVD:

Once Upon a Time ( Definitely start when the curse gets broken and magic is brought into StoryBrooke. You guys choose who the reader Love Interest is, anyone who doesn't have a partner or a villain you wanted to see be turned into the good guy)

Supernatural ( Not sure if I want to start at the end of Season 3 or start a season or 2 later. Crowley x Reader)

Sons of Anarchy

TMNT (2003 version is my personal favorite. I'm thinking a Raphael x Reader or a Leo x Reader.)

Good Omens (I think we all know who would end up with the reader. *cough* crowley *cough*)

Hell, I'll throw in some Anime while I'm at it:

K Project

Black Butler

Attack On Titans

Sword Art Online

Diabolik Lovers

Maybe even some games:

Dragon Age (Origins, II, or Inquisition. Maybe Cullen x Reader depending on which part of the game you would start at.)

Skyrim ( I always wanted to marry a guard, not any specific guard but just one. Maybe which ever hold you guys like more. And obviously have some mods and multiple companions, already in game. I don't know if I'll throw in modded companions like Bishop or Inigo.)

Fallout 4 ( I am all for a Hancock x Reader, that man deserves all the love. Fatherly Nick and over protective sisterly Piper.)

Maybe even some Voltage Inc games: (Don't know how I'd make that work into the magic of the DVD player but whatever)

Kissed by the Baddest Bidder ( I don't know who I'll romance the reader with, but I do want to make her really badass. I don't want her to be a Mary Sue character, I just want her to know how to fight or maybe race. I think that's cool. Like illegal street racing or something.)

Letters from Thief X (You guys can pick the love interest)

To be honest, some stories make me more excited to write about than others, but this was just something I wanted to try out and see how it did. Even if some people find it stupid or useless, I might still write it even if no one wants to read it.

ANYWAY! That's all I wanted to say, I don't know how long I've been wanting to tell this but it's been on my mind for a while and I wanted to know what your opinion about this was.

And also, I'm in the middle of writing a request already, so that might take some time to get out, but once that is done, I do want to take a break from 'The Hobbit' stuff and maybe move my writing to something else. I won't abandon this, or just never come back to it, I just want something else to write about.