As Real As You And Me

A/N : I love the movie 'Home' and thought this song was really good, and I have tried to think of a title for this story but I couldn't think of anything but I hope you enjoy the story. I've had this idea in my head for a while but couldn't think of a way to write it without sounding cliche or anything. I also hope this story will make up for my absence, I've just had major writer's block but I didn't want to just abandon this when I've just started. Anyway enough of my rambling, enjoy. I don't own this song, I just really like it.

Warning : Cussing ( that's pretty much it )

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As we passed through the cave walls, heading closer to light, we eventually walk into an opening showing one of the most beautiful places in all of Middle Earth

As we passed through the cave walls, heading closer to light, we eventually walk into an opening showing one of the most beautiful places in all of Middle Earth. I stood there next to Bilbo, taking in its beauty while Gandalf walked in from behind us. "The valley of Imladris. In common tongue, it is known by another name." "Rivendell." Bilbo said quietly. "Here lies the last homely house east of the sea." Gandalf continued. Thorin angrily walked towards Gandalf, "This was your plan all along. To seek refuge with our enemy." He stated as he glared at the old wizard. "You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield. The only ill will to be found in this valley is that which you'll bring yourself." Gandalf retorted. "You think the elves will give our quest their blessing?" Thorin said in disbelief, "They will try to stop us." he continued. "Of course they will. But we have questions that need to be answered." said Gandalf. Thorin looked as if he was going to talk back but quickly stopped himself realizing he was right. "If we are to be successful, this will need to be handled with tact, and respect, and no small degree of charm. Which is why you will leave the talking to me." Gandalf told the dwarven King.

We began to make our way down the rocky path and descended the stairs and continued until we crossed a small, narrow bridge that lead passed two giant elven statues, walking onto a wide circular path. I stood next to Bilbo who was admiring everything his eyes laid on. I looked down to him with a smile and whispered, "Breath taking, isn't it?" Bilbo looked up to me, "Absolutely breath taking." he replied with a look of awe in his eyes as he continued to look around.

" he replied with a look of awe in his eyes as he continued to look around