a/n + important message

dear my amazing readers of insanely love,
        i miss you all :( i just wanted to say that i've moved accounts from this one to @ateezsoft
and that i wont be continuing any of the stories on this account. i know that not everyone who read this story was following me, which is why i made this very late announcement here.
       i promised a lot of you a woosan smut for the woosan epilogue and i never got to it, which made me feel bad because i don't want to disappoint you, but i can definitely make it up to you on my other account.
        i'm so sorry for not sticking to my word 🥺 and i hope some of you will still want to read my new stories, im hoping i can make them better than the ones i have here.
       i've already started an ateez mafia au and the first chapter + info chapter is already published.

i love you all and thank you for giving this story so much love, this was my first book with actually chapters not texting scenarios to reach over 50k reads and for that i will always remember how much support you guys gave me. i hope you're all doing well and continue to take good care of yourself!

goodbye for now 🥺👋💞

edit: last time i'll be updating this because some people said they couldn't find my new account and i also made some changes :)

my new account is no longer @/ateezsoft but it's now @/hwasdaze.

i will also be finishing some of my stories on here, because i got sudden motivation to do so. i'm actually really excited to finish a lot of them, and i hope you guys will still like the stories even if it's bee awhile since i've written them.

lastly, thank you all so so much for reading this story again. i truly love you all so much, and i appreciate your love and support. i won't be updating this story again after this!! promise </3

bye bye!!