02

san was thankful that everyone at lunchtime would eat, because then he would be left alone in his room.  his room in which he used to share with someone, but he insisted being alone so they were sent to another unit.

he may have skipped lunch today, but he could handle it. it wasn't everyday that he did skip lunch, in fact there had been days where he didn't eat at all. the days when he would become really depressed, and annoyed with everyone, especially doctors.

and today he just didn't want to see the new kid. scared that he would come up to him and try to get to know him, he decided keeping his distance was a good idea. he could already see his actions playing out in his head.

after a while, wooyoung was it? would start to notice san doesn't want to be messed with, and he can go back to being left alone again.

that's if wooyoung is like the others.

"you're not eating?" san, who had been laying on his bed for the past ten minutes, didn't acknowledge this voice. it was the first time he had heard the soft voice, but because it was familiar he ignored it.

he kept his eyes closed, and pretended to be asleep.

"hello?" the voice spoke up again, annoying the hell out of him. san knew he was good at fake-sleeping, but this kid surely didn't know what sleep was.

"im sleeping." he tried telling them, but he realized how stupid that sounded.

"if you were sleeping, you wouldn't have answered," san slowly opened his eyes, and peered over at the person talking. "no shit sherlock, it's called being sarcastic."

wooyoung, the boy that had entered his room without asking, made himself comfortable at the end of san's bed. he ignores the fact that san seemed annoyed, and stayed.

"i know sarcasm well, im not that stupid." he stated, leaning against a nearby wall. "if your not stupid, then kindly leave," san forced a smile, and motioned his hands towards the door as for wooyoung to leave, but he didn't budge.

"technically this isn't your room. it belongs to the hospital." wooyoung said, feeling quite confident with his words. "really? i didn't know."

san held his head in annoyance, "look, i just want some personal space, can i get some?" he asked nicely, hoping the other boy would understand.

"perhaps,"

"but.."

"only if you eat lunch with me." wooyoung suggests, smiling wide at san who only held a straight face.

is he kidding?

san thought, not giving an answer yet.

but that's when he realized, if he does eat lunch with wooyoung, he will actually get peace and quiet.

what if he takes it as a sign that san is an easy person..

"is that a yes or a no? spacing out makes me feel like i don't exist," wooyoung interrupted sadly, but san didn't really pay attention to it.

finally giving in, san decided to get out of bed.

"fine, whatever. this is the only time okay?" wooyoung smiled, as he followed san to the cafeteria. he didn't mind san's moody attitude, it was different from what he was used to so he didn't mind it.

hopefully wooyoung wouldn't get his feelings hurt in the middle.

edit: i wrote this chapter, and yet it got cut off at "wooyoung interrupt" and it made me look stupid. fuxk you wattpad :(