04

san's eyes began to open, a bright light shining right in his eyes. he groaned in annoyance, "it's not time to get up yet, go away." he turned over to his side, and pulled the blanket over him as he tried to go back to sleep.

"actually, you overslept." wooyoung says, causing san to slowly sit up from bed, and rub his eyes.

"what day is it?" san asked, confused on how long he slept. "san, it's the next day." the smaller boy responded, standing up from couch he had been laying on.

"did you even sleep?" wooyoung chuckled, "i don't sleep choi. you're lucky you got some."

san rolled his eyes before pushing his covers off him, and heading towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. even though he was still in a mental hospital all day, he still wanted to seem presentable.

as he was fixing his hair, wooyoung entered the bathroom and started to stare at san in the mirror.

"you know, your actually good looking." san paused to give wooyoung the death glare, then reached down to rinse his face off.

he dried his face with a towel before turning to wooyoung again, "i'm not good looking, and you're just saying that because you want to be friends."

wooyoung shook his head lightly in response, "i have no friends, never did. you're just h- cute." he breathed, being careful not to call san hot out of no where.

"yeah right. can you leave me alone now? i don't need your company anymore." san pushed his way passed wooyoung and headed out the door, causing wooyoung to frown.

"like im actually going to?"

"in your dreams."

wooyoung smiled to himself, before following san to the cafeteria for breakfast.