01

san sighed heavily, grasping at the poorly made bedsheets of his new bed. he didn't even know if he could call it a bed, it was rock hard and almost impossible to find comfort on.

he was only sent to this place this morning, at exactly 4:50 am on a saturday, because his mother, stupid and over powering, thought he was in danger to himself.

who was he to blame her though?

san just wanted away from his mother.

this place was an escape, hopefully not a bad one considering he had already seen and met some irritating kids. besides them, most of the time he got peace and quiet because he seemed intimidating to the other patients. that was why he liked this place so much, and he knew others wouldn't understand.

he rolled his eyes as he noticed a doctor who worked here had entered his personal space, probably to let him know it was time to share his feelings.

they had group therapy everyday, and to san it was highly annoying.

"san, its time for group therapy. if you don't share your feelings we can't help you, you know this."

"..coming" he groaned, kicking the blanket off him and letting his socks touch the floor as he followed the doctor out of his room.

san did know this. she repeated it each time. he didn't know why though, he never refused to go because he wanted to stay in this place. even if he didn't need the help. but i guess it was just apart of their job, to care for patients.

san appeared to be the last one taking a seat in the circle of chairs, which all had recovering or non-recovering patients in them. but because san was last, he got many eyes staring at him in return before turning back to the male speaking.

"hello everyone, welcome back to group therapy." san listened, taking a seat in his chair and silently slouching in it.

"today is different, because someone new has joined us. he was transferred from another hospital for personal reasons, please introduce yourself." the mans voice echoed throughout the room, but san didn't seem to mind it.

he usually didn't pay attention to patients, because most of them were childish, annoying, or mainly just quiet. he respected the quiet ones the most out of all of them, but still had small hatred for them.

san allowed his thoughts to turn off, as he focused his gaze on the new patient, hearing what he had to say.

"h-hi.. my name is wooyoung. please take care of me."

the rest of it was just mumbling really, only because san didn't care about the rest. hearing his name was enough, and now he could just ignore the patient like many others.

"everyone go on as if it's a normal day, share your thoughts then head over for some lunch."

and with the male saying that, conversation started up around the room. many patients shared their thoughts, including wooyoung, until it got to san.

"choi san, express how your feeling today?"

he sat up, leaning forward as he folded his hands together.

"i'm a little annoyed, i don't care what anyone has to say, and I want to be left alone. can i?"

san turned his head towards one of the doctors, before getting a nod in return.

"you have a personal session later on today, i call you in for that later." a doctor had let him know as he passed, "whatever." his voice low, and barely heard, san brushed his shoulder against the doctors and headed back to his room.

he decided to skip lunch today.