13

a/n: this story will be getting all the updates until, it reaches the end. :)

enjoy.

________

breakfast the next morning, was filled with curious stares from yunho. he would've thought the two were at least dating, since they seemed fine again thanks to him.

but, he still had to ask to make sure. if they weren't dating, yunho did all that work for nothing.

"so," yunho started, looking at the both of them who brought their attention to him.

"are you guys..."

"no." wooyoung finishes, he looked kind of bummed that the answer was no.  so, it must've been something san had decided.

"you guy's aren't in a relationship?" yunho questioned, while shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"we're waiting," san answered, "i genuinely like wooyoung and he know's that." san paused, smiling towards wooyoung who forced a smile back.

"that's why i'm waiting, wooyoung is the first i've liked in this lifetime. i want it to stay that way, so when the time comes i want to take it slow with him."

yunho giggled, seeing wooyoung's reaction.

"wooyoung doesn't seem happy about that."

immediately, wooyoung panics and shakes his head. "no, no! i'm okay with this. he has a point." wooyoung just smiles before finishing up his cereal.

"i have a meeting with my counselor, i'll see guys around." yunho says, waving goodbye to the two as he throws his trash away and heads for his counselor's room. song mingi.

after yunho had left, san glances at wooyoung. he had a pout, and seemed like he was trying to ignore him.

so, san reaches for wooyoung's hand which startles him. "what are you doing!" he whisper yells.

"come with me~"

"if you're really upset, ill show you my love and affection." wooyoung's eyes widen, "l-love?"

before wooyoung could get his answer, san had already pulled wooyoung as they started heading for his room.

______

YUNHO FOCUS.

"tell me yunho, how have you been?" mingi asks, smiling reassuringly. "i've been holding up i guess.." he trails off.

"i am only here because of my anxiety attacks, my mom got worried. i should be out of here soon, right?"

mingi hums in response, "you should be, not a lot of people here remain as handsome as they were when they first came here though."

yunho raises his eyebrows, "i'm handsome? wait, are you saying if i stay here for a while i won't be handsome anymore?"

mingi chuckles, shaking his head. "no, definitely not."

"hey, i'm pretty sure i'm older than you."

mingi's expression dropped, "i know that, but i'm your doctor so don't try anything."

"try anything, my ass."

"language yunho."

yunho sighs deeply, before eyeing mingi. "do i have to share my feelings now?"

"i hate doing so.."

mingi smiles towards yunho, "if you don't want to today, at least tomorrow. for now, tell me how your first day was."

yunho nods before talking, "i made two friends, in a very weird way. but, i still made friends."

"that's good, tell me about them."

"uh.. well i met them because they were making each other jealous by checking me out." he awkwardly says, scratching the back of his neck.

mingi snorts, "sorry-"

"its okay, i laughed too trust me."

"but speaking of them.. i haven't had friends in a while, i like them." mingi, frowns.

"you've never had friends?"

yunho shakes his head, "my mom homeschooled me, and whenever i tried making friends i got scared."

"scared of..?"

yunho paused, looking down before answering. this was a touchy subject for him, but since mingi was so welcoming he felt okay with sharing this.

"of what they'll think of me." he answered honestly, avoiding eye contact.

mingi sat there, looking at yunho as if he were a diamond that needed protection. at least, that's what mingi thought—yunho was just a sweet person who was too scared to make friends. since they were around the same age, it wouldn't hurt it be friends with him.

"you have another friend other than those lover boys yunho."

yunho looked up, confused as to what he meant.

"hm?"

"me."