23

a/n: do you LOVE me??? it's a double update. *cue yeosang's i'm in love* :)

"hey handsome!" mingi called to yunho in the hallway, causing yunho to hide his face in embarrassment. wooyoung started looking at the two of them as if he missed something.

"i mean, uh, yunho you seem to be doing better with how handsome you look." the orange haired boy smiled at the two as he approached them as normally as possible. "shut it.." yunho whispered softly, feeling slightly embarrassed.

wooyoung giggled, "yunho you don't need to be embarrassed, you don't have to be jealous of me and san anymore!" he whispered to yunho, before winking at mingi.

"what a cutie." mingi stated, before motioning them to follow him. "come on, we'll start our so called combined session in a special room." the two nodded with a smile before following mingi down the hallway to the room he was talking about.

as he held the door open for the two boys he couldn't help but notice them examine the room in awe. "do you like it?" mingi asked as he gently closed the door behind them. "like is an understatement." yunho joked, turning to wooyoung who had already grabbed a stuffed dog out of the blue.

"this room is much cooler than our boring counseling rooms.." the blonde complained as he played with the dog cutely. "you can take the dog with you if you'd like." mingi smiled, yunho nodding in agreement. "you can give it to a special someone."

"shut it." wooyoung pouted before holding in one of his arms. "i'll take the dog anyways."

mingi sighed as he pulled out a key to lock the door, before pushing it in and within seconds a click sounded throughout the room. "uh.. dr. song, how will this work?" wooyoung asked softly. "you can just call me mingi now since i'll no longer be working here, but yunho can if he wants." mingi states, smiling softly at yunho who blushes almost immediately.

"okay, i'll go in first." he tells them, before taking off the door to the vent that was on the wall. "you guys just follow me, and we'll be runaways in no time!" yunho, suddenly got the courage, and punched mingi. "ouch-"

"you're our friend now not my doctor so get used to it handsome." yunho smirked, entering the vent before mingi. wooyoung chuckled softly, motioning for mingi to go after him. "you should go before me, handsome." the boy scratched his head confusingly, before entering the vent and following yunho like a lost puppy. he didn't know what had gotten into him, but he was suddenly whipped for yunho.

lastly, wooyoung took a deep breath as he held the stuffed dog close to him. "we'll see sanie, shiber. wont we?"he patted the dog's head and entered the vent, before following the two boys who had gone before him.

they seemed to be struggling with how tall they were, as wooyoung could already hear the bickering of yunho's butt being in mingi's face.