21

a/n: i just wanna say that i got the diary version of ateez's new album, and i'm kind of wondering if i should've gotten the thanxx version because i'm scared- also the focus thing is starting to annoy me so imma stop. :)

san was becoming very weak lately and was barely able to move around. he knew exactly why he was becoming this, and there was nothing he could do to stop it from happening.

his mother wanted him to admit to her that he wasn't really gay, that it was all a joke and that he wasn't in love with a boy like wooyoung. san just couldn't, he promised himself he would stay by wooyoung's side and protect him with all his heart. giving up was something san wouldn't do, he wanted to be by wooyoung's side even if it meant going through starvation.

it was originally his mother who started this all, when had first came home and was out into this room she had a conversation with him. it was to interrogate on why he was happy and why he thought he was aloud to be when the reason was because he fell in love with a guy.

she even asked him why it had to be someone from a mental hospital who was messed up. but was wooyoung messed up to san? of course not. wooyoung was absolute perfection to him and he couldn't help but love every single flaw of his.

he just wondered how wooyoung was doing, if he was taking it out on himself or not. he just had to put his trust in yunho to get wooyoung out of there. after that, san wasn't sure how wooyoung could get to him when he was like this, and he definitely didn't want to be seen like this either.

"it's simple sanie, just admit that being gay is a sin and we can go back to how we were."

"as if, i don't even like you."

"do you want to say that again?"

san became silent as he was being threatened, his mom hadn't hit him yet but she would threaten to. he wanted to avoid that the most so that when he was found he wouldn't have to be hospitalized for that long. but the pain just hurt too much, it caused him to black out many times and especially right now.

he missed wooyoung too much, he couldn't be happy without him. now that he's dealing with this too, he couldn't even be happy thinking about the boy. he became worried that wooyoung was thinking too much about him and he wanted nothing more for him to be okay. but he just.. didn't know if he would be okay for wooyoung's sake.