12

when wooyoung was done giving yunho the tour, he promised him that he would be able to meet san.

so, he headed back to his own room first. to see if san had maybe waited for him in there, but he wasn't there.

sighing, he walked with yunho towards san's room. giving yunho a fair warning before they entered.

"i'm not sure if we're okay right now since we've been fighting all day, but you can go in."

yunho paused, looking at wooyoung confusingly.

"your not going to visit your boyfriend?"

wooyoung shook his head, "i'm too upset with him at the moment. and stop calling him that..." he glared a yunho, causing him to chuckle.

"okay, okay. i'll just introduce myself and see if he wants to talk, ill come back to your room after. with or without san."

"please without." wooyoung joked, waving to yunho before entered san's room. wooyoung had already ran back to his own, mainly so he could sulk over san's stupid flirting with yunho. but he trusted yunho now, so hopefully yunho could talk some sense into him.

_____

yunho smiled as he entered, seeing san was laying down in his hospital bed while reading a book. it looked to be harry potter, be he wasn't sure.

"ahem.." he coughed, hoping to get san's attention. and eventually, he did.

san was startled at first, because he expected it to be wooyoung.

"oh.. its the newbie."

"newbie? just call me yunho."

san chuckled lightly as he pushed his hair back, sitting up to give his attention to yunho. the boy had already made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"so... i've heard a lot about you." yunho started, causing san to smile. "i know, i'm amazing, i'm hot, and.."

"woo-sexual."

"he told you about that?"

yunho nodded, trying not to laugh. "from what wooyoung's told me, your an idiot."

this statement, caused san to scoff. "how am i the idiot when he's the one whose been refusing my affection.." he trailed off.

"well, have you thought about why he's been doing that?"

"...no..."

san awkwardly got up from his bed, and walked over to the sofa before sitting next to yunho. he looked over at him curiously.

"did he tell you why?"

yunho smiled, "he did, but.."

"i won't tell you."

he frowned at yunho, making a big pouty face.

"are you and wooyoung best friends now or something? i thought that was supposed to be me."

yunho laughed, shoving san gently. "of course not, your like his soulmate."

"soulmate?"

"yeah."

"now, i know you were pretending to try and check me out when i was being introduced so you could make wooyoung jealous, right?"

san nodded in defeat, because that's exactly what he was trying to do.

"so, you like wooyoung."

san smiled to himself, "of course i like him, he's the first to make me smile ever since my family was messed up. i cherish him."

"see, right there." yunho turned, pointing a finger towards san.

"huh..?"

"you cherish him, san. you have romantic feelings for him, and have you ever showed any interest in girls?"

san shook his head, confused as to where yunho was getting at.

"you're gay."

silence hit the room for a couple of seconds, as san took this in. he already knew he was gay, he just.. wanted to put in a way to where wooyoung wouldn't have to worry about him falling for anyone else.

"i... am. i already knew that."

yunho frowned, "so why am i giving you this pep-talk then? wooyoung said you wouldn't confess to being gay."

san's eyes widen, "really?"

"that's why he wouldn't pay any attention to me?"

san stood up as he was about to go to wooyoung's room, but yunho grabbed his wrist.

"don't.. run there. wait for me, i'm an old man."

san chuckled, opening up the door as he waited for yunho. slowly, but surely, they made it to wooyoung's room.

they talked on the way of course, it made the trip seem less like san was walking next to a grandma. yunho even had really long legs, and yet he prefers to be slow.

at first wooyoung didn't see san, he only saw yunho.

"geez what took you so long?" but froze when his eyes landed on san. immediately, he turned around in bed and faced the wall, pouting.

"why is he here?"

"he? woo-" san was going to try and explain, but yunho shushed him.

"wooyoung, san is done being an idiot. you guys will talk now." he stated proudly, before leaving wooyoung's room. but just in case, he stood on the outside and tried listening in on the conversation.

_____

wooyoung wouldn't face san at first, so san had to start talking. say something wooyoung wanted to hear.

"wooyoung, i'm gay."

and there it was, wooyoung immediately turned around, eyes meeting his.

"and if that's all it took for you to give me attention then why didn't you-"

san was cut off, by wooyoung's arms wrapping around him. he was quick to get out of bed the moment he had said that.

"woo..?"

"stop talking, idiot."

_________

i'm really proud of myself 😳

i cant stop updating this story, because its so gooddddd

i never knew i could do this.

xbjexnjsx

okay okay, enjoy the rest of the story, luv u :)