29

"i've never seem him sleep so cutely!"

"yunho shut your face you'll wake him."

"pfft.. mean to your own boyfriend?"

"hey, don't assume things!"

wooyoung groaned in annoyance, hearing all these voices talk throughout the room. for a moment he had almost forgotten that he was no longer in a mental hospital. escaping it all felt like only a dream to him, meeting san felt like a dream just as much as losing him did too.

he finally came to open his eyes, and when he did he saw yunho, mingi, and yeosang staring at him. they all noticed hi wake up, and tried t play it cool by running off and pretending to do something else. except for yunho, yunho joined wooyoung on the bed only to check up on him.

"hey woo." he greeted softly, as wooyoung rubbed at his eyes. "hey." he responds in his morning voice, making yeosang laugh. "laugh at my voice again and i punch you." wooyoung threatened, clearly annoyed. he wasn't a morning person a lot which made him grumpy at times, especially if he fell asleep with too many things on his mind.

"how are you though? feeling any better?" yunho asked softly, looking at wooyoung curiously. wooyoung only shrugged, "i could be better."

yunho frowned to himself, before grabbing at wooyoung's sleeve to pull him out of bed and drag him into the kitchen. "there's cereal, toast.. all kinds of things, so eat! san would want you to stay healthy." yunho sends wooyoung a cheeky grin, before grabbing a piece of toast and taking a bite. as soon as he turned his back, he started fake gagging. "this toast taste burnt, mingi i thought you said you knew how to toast bread!" he walked over to mingi, to start yelling at him again.

meanwhile, wooyoung's eyes moved from the cereal to the kimchi. it took him a while to decide, but he ended up eating the kimchi for breakfast. the food only reminded him of san since the boy had told him it was his all time favorite.

all four boys finished eating breakfast quickly and were ready to check out of the hotel and move on. or at least, three of them were. wooyoung pulled on yeosang's sleeve gently as they stood by the front door, receiving his attention almost immediately.

"...do you have a hoodie and a pair of sun glasses i could use?" wooyoung asked, yeosang furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "wooyoung, why do you meed such things?" he asks. "well, if i end up crying i'll need the hoodie to hide my face in and the glasses i'd need to cover up my eyes." wooyoung explained carefully, yeosang nodding in response.

"i'll give you my sweatshirt and we can buy you sunglasses at the store alright?" yeosang smiles reassuringly as wooyoung nods his head in agreement. "sounds good!"

yeosang turns to look at everyone as he opens the door, "let's go kill them with kindness shall we?"

"if you're talking about san's mom, i'm goong to be nothing close to kind." yunho threatens with a smile, causing mingi to smile too. yeosang quickly takes off his hoodie before giving it to wooyoung, the four left the hotel and set out to where san actually was.

________

"maybe this will teach you something, huh san?"

"s-stop..."

"you never seem to change, i should've never had you."

"mom..."

"you don't have the right to call me that."

_________

cliff hanger? sort of? i'm sorry. :)