10

it was after lunch, the day after san's mom had visited. wooyoung and san had found the hobby of reading, it was something that was recommended while being stuck here.

the books they chose were very similar too, they chose the same ones and decided to read a whole series together. harry potter did seem very interesting, wooyoung was right in this case.

but something took his mind of the book, and he ended up looking over at wooyoung. more like, checking on him.

he was a little worried about him after the incident that had happened yesterday, and he didn't want wooyoung to worry too much.

so, san closed his book, and set it aside, slowly grabbing wooyoung's book out of his hands too. wooyoung looked up at him, confused.

"hey i just got to chapter five.." he frowned, "what is it?"

san sighed, smiling reassuringly at wooyoung.

"we'll continue reading later, i just want to check on you."

"check on me? pfft, i'm fine." wooyoung lied, grabbing his book as he tried to hide his face in the pages, but san pulled it away.

"wooyoung, look at me." he demanded, with a bit of softness in his tone. wooyoung was finally able to look at him, and it was then that san could see right through him.

"whats bothering you? tell me." he asked gently, wooyoung's face expression changing into one that san worried about.

"okay," he gave in, "ill tell you."

san nodded, giving wooyoung his full attention. he was willing to wait, even if wooyoung's explanation took a while.

"i've been thinking about yesterday, and about what your mom said.."

"-is what she said true? are you.. gay?"

"and i'm completely okay with it! ill support you, in fact i- well i'll tell you later but you know i would be okay with it don't.. you..?"

san smiled, ruffling wooyoung's hair which confused him. but of course he would answer him, he was being too cute how could he not?

"i don't.. know." san confessed, which kind of disappointed wooyoung. but he wasn't finished.

"is being attracted to jung wooyoung a sexuality? like.. woo-sexual?"

this statement, sent wooyoung coughing on air. or something, he didn't know. his hands started feeling his face as san watched him, a smile plastered on his face.

wooyoung could tell how hard he was blushing, and san could too.

in the end though, wooyoung ended up shoving san's shoulder.

"don't say things like that!"

"i wont be able to talk to you so comfortably anymore.."

san dropped the smile, looking more serious now as he looked at wooyoung.

"i might like you though, just wait." san leaned forward to squish wooyoung's cheeks, before grabbing his harry potter book and going back to reading. not wooyoung though.

wooyoung was left, blushing, and pouting at san. san who had basically just made his heart combust into a million peaces.

he was confused, because he liked san like that too, only san was being very very confusing.