Chapter 6 : This House Looks as Stable as my Mental Health

Reyna's POV

Reyna never thought she'd prefer shadow traveling to something, but this weird teleporting that the British wizards were doing was definitely worse. It almost made her wish she was back in Albania with Nico and Hedge. Almost.

Thalia seemed to be thinking the exact same thing, as she made a gagging motion when they're eyes met. Reyna nodded in silent agreement, not wanting to be disrespectful to their new hosts.

Reyna looked forwards, still feeling slightly nauseous, and was shocked by what she saw.

In front of them was a house that looked like it had been built by a six year old in Minecraft.

Reyna was suddenly very glad Annabeth wasn't here, because she probably would have thrown a temper tantrum at the way this house was designed.

The house had parts of it that were simply suspended in mid air, it was a miracle that it wasn't falling apart.

"How in my father's name is that house not falling apart?" Thalia asked, an incredulous look on her face.

"Magic." Ginny answered with a smirk.

"Fair enough." Reyna said, shrugging her shoulders.

They entered the house and Reyna was pleasantly surprised by what she saw. It wasn't much, but it did seem nice, and "homey".

"Yeah, it's not a lot, but it's home." Ron said.

"Well, seeing as I've been basically living in tents the past year, Thalia for about four years now, this is great. It seems very nice." Reyna replied with a smile.

That statement seemed to raise a few eyebrows with the new crowd, and Reyna realised she had no idea what they had been told about her and Thalia, who was the only one who didn't raise her eyebrows, as she was to busy laughing at what Reyna had said, which Reyna enjoyed.

"Right, you children go to the living room and get to know each other, I'll go make some dinner, and Arthur is helping me." Mrs. Weasley announced.

"I am?" Mr. Weasley asked, shocked. He quickly followed his wife into the kitchen after she nodded at him.

"Fucking queen." Thalia muttered with a smirk, drawing a chuckle from Reyna.

"I mean, we could all sit in the kitchen, then we can help if Mrs. Weasley needs any more and you guys won't have to answer the same questions twice." Hermione suggested.

"That's... actually a good idea. I know I'm not in the mood to answer questions more than once." Thalia replied in agreement.

"Are you ever in the mood-" Reyna began.

"Only for you, Rey." Thalia cut in with an evil smirk, sending shivers down Reyna's spine and causing her face to heat up.

"Not dating my arse." Reyna heard Ginny mutter and shot her a glare.

"Anyways, I agree with Hermione it's best if we're in the kitchen to help." Harry said. Reyna quickly realised it was the first time he had spoken that day, with the exception of his outburst at the two dead headmasters.

The group of kids entered the kitchen, explaining why they weren't in the living room, and sat down at the table.

"Now, I must ask this, what is America like?" Mr. Weasley asked, looking like an excitable little puppy, or weasel in this case. Reyna decided it would fit better given his last name.

"I mean, it depends on which part of America you mean. America is a massive country, when you're running through forests with a group of badass girls and tents, then you find that out very quickly. California and New York have some nice corners," Thalia began, with a wink to Reyna. "There are some places that aren't as fun. Detroit's been going off a cliff in recent years, and the desert in Arizona and the salt flats in Utah aren't exactly places you want to get stuck either."