Chapter 20 : Room tour

Thalia's POV

Thalia really wished there was a secret passage from the entrance to Gryffindor Tower, preferably a dark one, because Annabeth wouldn't shut up about the architecture and it was drawing some unwanted attention.

The fact that Thalia and Reyna were new students, showing people who had never been at the school before around didn't quite help either.

Finally, they made it to a hallway with a secret passage that would take them past where most of the other students would be hanging out at the moment.

It had only taken them a few months, but Thalia and Reyna had scouted out the school, finding out where everyone enjoyed spending their time, though they were sure it would change when winter came around. According to ginny, it would get really cold.

Thalia silently led the way through the passage, moving quickly, as she wanted to get into their room as quickly as possible.

They arrived at the other end of the passage and Thalia held her hand up for silence, listening and hoping to all the gods that no one was on the other side.

She waited a few seconds and didn't hear anything, so she motioned for the rest to follow her and made her way down two flights of steps, swiftly arriving at the portrait with the fat lady.

"Password? And who are these new arrivals?" the fat lady asked.

"They're friends from America." Thalia replied with a smile. "Marauders." she added.

The portrait swung open and Thalia heaved a sigh of relief, seeing that the common room was empty, with the exception of Seamus and Dean, who were playing chess in the opposite corner.

"Really, this place is password protected? Could you imagine the cabins at camp having passwords?" Percy asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, and the password for your cabin would be "dumb idiot inside", most likely." Nico replied.

"Burgers and Fries." Reyna said, chuckling and smiling at Thalia.

The door swung open to reveal their room, their friends' jaws dropping instantly, ogling at the room as they entered it.

"Ahem." Nico said. "Excuse me, what the fuck?"

"What?" Reyna asked with a chuckle, as Thalia made her way to the kitchen.

Thalia zoned out of the conversation, grabbing a coke from the minifridge and sitting down at the table, bracing herself for the fact that she wouldn't have Reyna to herself anymore.

"Do I want to know why your beds are next to each other and in the middle of the room?" Annabeth asked, sitting down in a chair next to Thalia.

"There's a hidden TV in the wall, so we put our beds there so we can watch better." Thalia explained.

"So no cuddling or love making?" Annabeth questioned, raising a brow.

"No, we do cuddle." Thalia said, sadness somehow creeping into her voice. "But no love making, and even if there were any, I would not discuss it with my little sister."

"Thalia, why was that first part so sad?" Annabeth asked. "And don't even think about lying."

Shit, why is she so good at reading minds? Thalia asked herself.

"I guess I just realised I won't be having Reyna all to myself anymore." Thalia sighed. "It's selfish, I know, but still."

"Look, im not gonna sit here and tell you that you're not selfish for thinking that." Annabeth began. "But it is completely normal. I don't like not having Percy to myself either. It's normal that you want to spend every second with the person you love."