Chapter 7 : A Train to Pigfarts

Thalia's POV

The week flew by pretty quickly, with Thalia using the mist every once in a while so that she and Reyna could spar.

She'd gotten a pretty good read on the group dynamic and Reyna and her stayed up late every night comparing notes on what they'd found out.

Thalia did feel slightly bad, knowing that she was basically going behind everyone's back and lying to them. Eventually, they'd have to come clean, but Thalia and Reyna decided it would be best to see them in action at their school first.

Unfortunately, sleeping with Reyna every night hadn't prevented her dreams, but they were never as bad as they usually were.

Mostly, they were just peaceful visions, though she did have an interesting encounter with Clovis, and found out that cuddling with someone can result in being in the same dream together.

Currently, she was sat across from Reyna at the dining table in the Weasley's kitchen, eating breakfast and discussing important topics.

"So, you think Katie's kissed Travis to shut him up yet, or has she knocked him out?" Reyna asked her.

"Honestly, it's 50/50. He's either annoyed her so much that she's pushed him off a tower block, or she's realised his feelings for him and they've gone for the old no-pants-dance." Thalia answered.

"Ooo, this sounds interesting. What're you talking about?" Ginny asked, arriving at the bottom of the stairs and getting some breakfast for herself.

"We weren't the only ones who left America. We have a group of friends that were sent all across the world. One pair of them, Travis and Katie, were sent to Tasmania. Travis constantly pranks Katie, mainly because he has a massive crush on her, she's just to oblivious to notice. Katie always gets really pissed off at him, but can't stay mad at him for longer than half a day because she has an even bigger crush on him, which she simply hasn't accepted, because he's got half of the girls at camp chasing after him." Thalia explained.

"Oh now that's a recipe for disaster. Why'd they get sent there together?" Ginny asked.

"Only the gods know... literally." Reyna answered, sipping some of her hot cocoa.

Thalia couldn't help but chuckle at the witty comment. They both knew that there had to have been some intervention by Aphrodite, or some god who'd put down a bet in the two getting together, had intervened in some way.

How that girl managed to make herself hot cocoa at least once every day of the year, even in the summer, Thalia had no idea, but she didn't mind, as she loved the smell and she could always steal some.

"Y'know, having you as a best friend is like having a girlfriend. You say you don't want anything to drink, then you chug half of my hot cocoa when I make myself some." Reyna commented, as Thalia took a other sip of her hot cocoa.

I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend. Thalia thought to herself.

"I hope you're all packed and ready, we'll be leaving for Platform Nine and three-quarters soon!" Mrs. Weasley called from the living room.

"I packed last night!" Reyna called back. "Don't worry, I packed your stuff as well." she added, apparently noticing Thalia's panic.

Truth be told, Thalia had completely forgotten about the fact they were going to school for possibly the longest quest and/or mission ever.

Luckily, she had Reyna who always cleaned up her messes, as much as Thalia would clean up Reyna's messes, if she ever made any, apart from sometimes spilling her hot cocoa.