Chapter 24 : The Morning After

Reyna's POV

Only when Reyna arrived in Camp Half-Blood in a dream did she realise that everything that had happened between her and Thalia after they returned to their room had been real.

Reyna saw Piper and Jason talking to Chiron, their mission having apparently already been a success.

Apart from those two, Camp seemed to be completely normal, or at least Reyna thought so, until she saw Frank and Hazel walking around.

She smiled, seeing how happy the two were together and knowing that she had left Camp Jupiter in very capable hands.

But no matter how adorable Frank and Hazel were together, Reyna didn't want that relationship with Thalia.

Reyna much preferred the witty and flirty comments she and Thalia shared. Even if they hadn't been dating, Reyna could sometimes tell why people assumed they were.

The best part about all of the jokes and comments was that now that they were dating, Reyna realised Thalia truly meant everything she said.

Reyna suddenly awoke with a shock, hearing a loud noise.

She sat up in the bed, looking around and saw Thalia in the kitchen, picking up a pot from the floor.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Thalia said, noticing that Reyna was awake.

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it." Reyna replied. "What are you doing?"

"I'm building a dirty bomb." Thalia answered. "I'm making breakfast what else would I be doing?"

"You. Making breakfast? What parallel dimension is this?"" Reyna wondered out loud with a laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I wanted to make bacon and eggs, but dropped one of the pots." Thalia explained, walking over to the beds.

"You can walk." Reyna noted. "I must have done something wrong last night then."

Thalia laughed loudly as she plopped down onto the beds.

"If it's any consolation, I did have to wait around ten minutes before I could walk without my legs shaking" Thalia replied with a smirk.

"If I weren't so hungry, I would suggest we watch something, but I am, so let's make breakfast." Reyna said after a few moments of silence.

"I was really hoping we could pick up where we left off last night." Thalia whispered, nipping at Reyna's jaw.

"Lia, it's a school day, we can't." Reyna replied. "At least, not in the morning."

Reyna gave Thalia a quick kiss on the lips, ignoring her pouting face and got up, her legs wobbling for a moment, before she walked over to the kitchen.

She turned around to make sure that Thalia was following her and noticed something very adorable.

"Thalia... is that my hoodie?" Reyna asked, already knowing the answer.

"No. It's our hoodie now." Thalia answered, sounding like a five year old. "You can have it back if you want." she added, looking down sadly.

"As much as I would love to see you take clothes off again, that's too adorable. Please keep it." Reyna replied.

There was no way Reyna could have said no anyways, especially when she saw, or rather felt, Thalia's reaction.

Thalia looked back up with a massive grin, running towards and tightly hugging Reyna, her head nestling in Reyna's neck.

"Gods how can one person be so adorable? I love you." Reyna muttered with a smile. "What?" she added, seeing Thalia look up at her with a crazy grin.