Chapter 11 : Your Crush Thinking you aren't a Monster is Always Good

Thalia's POV

Thalia couldn't help but lose control and let her rage take over. Somehow, the hellhound had noticed Reyna and slammed her into a tree. Thalia knew Reyna was strong, but she couldn't bare seeing her get hurt.

So she let her powers take over, let her rage flow through her along with the lightning, feeling it course through her veins.

The worst part was, she enjoyed it. She enjoyed seeing the monster squeal in pain, because that's what it had deserved. Thalia had seen so many friends get hurt and die in battles, and she wasn't going to allow that to happen with Reyna.

The moment Thalia hit the ground, she knew it was over. Reyna would leave her, scared and disgraced by what she had done, torturing an animal.

But as she fell towards the floor, her strength leaving her, she saw Reyna rush over to her, catching her before she met with the ground.

She apologised for everything, knowing Reyna would never forgive her, but then, to her surprise, Reyna did.

Reyna reminded her of the time she had lost control, and that Thalia hadn't been scared of her then either. Then she even said that she felt honoured that Thalia had done it only because she thought Reyna had been heard, she went as far as saying she was impressed.

Thalia's face would have heated up, but she simply wasn't strong enough anymore. She'd wasted all of her strength on torturing that hellhound.

Then Reyna forced their eyes to meet, and she felt a rush of strength as her eyes met those beautiful, dark brown, nearly black eyes.

That was the moment Thalia realised something. She had never fallen for someone as hard as she had for Reyna. This wasn't just a crush.

Thalia was in love with Reyna.

And she was totally fine with it, because she knew Reyna had some sort of feelings for her, but she never made a move because neither was really ready for any sort of relationship, and they were in the Hunt, so dating was a big no-no. Their friendship was too big a risk to lose anyways.

Thalia was snapped out of her thoughts when Ginny, rather crudely, Thalia thought, asked what had happened.

"Big dog. Tried to kill us. We killed it. It couldn't kill us." Thalia summed up quickly, causing Reyna to laugh.

Thalia loved that laugh a lot, but she was also very thankful that Reyna hadn't removed her arm from Thalia's waist, as it was supporting her, not just physically, but also emotionally, letting her know that Reyna would never leave.

"Can we maybe go to the common room to discuss this?" Reyna asked McGonagall.

"Of course, it will be empty right now, as most students currently have lessons. I do not often enter the common room, but I will make an exception today. As for the rest of you, back to class." McGonagall said, motioning for the rest of the crew to leave. "Ms. Weasley, why are you still here?"

"I hate to break it to you Professor, but I've got a free period." Ginny answered with a laugh.

"What about us? We still have lessons." Thalia said, mainly trying to avoid any questions.

"Not anymore. You two are excused from any further lessons today. Your friends will pass on what they have learned in the lessons to you at the end of the day. As for you, Ms. Weasley, I guess you may tag along until your next lesson." McGonagall replied.

They rushed through the castle towards the common room in an awkward silence, with Reyna still not have removed her arm from Thalia's waist.

"Can you please do the talking? And tell the truth as much as possible please." Thalia practically begged Reyna in a hushed voice, not really being in the mood to talk.