Chapter 9 : Zeus is a Good Father for Once

Thalia's POV

When Thalia awoke, she saw that Ron and Hermione had returned, and that everyone was asleep, so she decided to do the most sensible thing possible.

Mess with Reyna.

Thalia loved seeing Reyna blush or get flustered. It was fun seeing someone so hot, badass and controlled unable to control their emotions. Plus, it was incredibly adorable.

Seeing as Reyna had stopped scratching Thalia's head, Thalia assumed that she had fallen asleep as well, so she removed her head from Reyna's lap, which was one of the most comfortable places her head had ever been, and got up, before sitting down on Reyna's lap.

"Thalia, what are you doing?" Reyna asked for quietly.

"Ugh, damn you and your inability to sleep during the day." Thalia groaned. She had completely forgotten about that. Reyna chuckled lightly and smiled.

When Thalia tried moving though, she realised Reyna's arms had snakes their way around her waist, pulling her in tightly.

"Uh, Reyna, please let me go, everyone's gonna think we're fucking." Thalia whispered, her face burning with heat.

"Didn't you say you wanted to before you fell asleep?" Reyna asked.

I guess I did tell her I'd make her moan. Thalia thought. She hadn't been sure if that was a dream or actually happened.

"Well of course I do, but I don't want everyone to see or know about it." Thalia replied, deciding that if Reyna was gonna play like that, she would too.

She leaned into Reyna's neck, knowing that Reyna would simply suspect that she was biting her face there once again, like she so often did.

This time though, she didn't bury her face in the crook of Reyna's neck. Instead, she nipped at the girl's neck, causing her to yelp and let go of Thalia.

Thalia knew that Reyna had a bit of what some people might call a "soft spot" there.
Reyna apparently really enjoyed people biting her neck, maybe even a bit too much, but Thalia knew that information would come in handy one day, and it wouldn't just be this day.

Unfortunately, it wasn't all good news, as Thalia hadn't realised that Reyna was holding onto her tightly for good reason. She only found out about that reason when hit the compartment floor.

On the other side of the compartment, Harry and Ginny shot up, awake and alert with their wands drawn, which they then lowered, laughing as they saw what had happened.

Thalia looked back at Reyna and saw that she was looking out of the window, her face totally red.

"Those two are some heavy sleepers, huh?" Thalia asked Ginny and Harry, pointing towards the other couple in the compartment and trying desperately to avoid the topic of how and why she ended up on the floor, to spare her own embarrassment as well as Reyna's.

"Yeah, especially when they're cuddling. They can sleep like total rocks sometimes." Ginny answered, still laughing.

"I hate being the one to address the elephant in the room, but how did you manage to fall onto the floor?" Harry asked.

"I'm not an elephant." Thalia stated flatly.

"Really? Hadn't realised it, you and Hannibal share some seriously similar qualities." Reyna replied, sarcasm dripping off her voice.

Thalia looked back at her, but saw that she was smiling to herself and still looking out of the window.

Thalia decided it would be wise to get up off the floor and sit back down, which she did, plopping down next to Reyna again, leaning on her shoulder this time.