Harry's connection

Viktor- Harry knew victor since during the quidditch cup. Minister --------- pulled harry over after the match and introduced him to the Bulgarian quidditch coach who spoke to harry and introduced him to Viktor since the minister was bragging about harry being the brightest, fastest, and youngest seeker out there that will lead any team to victory. Viktor's family can sense dark magic in people so he took harry to the side telling his coach and the minister he was giving harry tips. He confronted harry about it and told harry where ever he went he will be a strong leader and alley. After talking for a bit they realised they have a lot in common and thought they would make friends. Viktor gave harry his address so they can write to each other without dumbledore knowing .

Katherine/kat- Harry met kat one day when he was kicked out of the Dursleys home for the afternoon and night since they didn't want him in their house alone to do "freakish thing" and she stumbled upon him and upon meeting him her maternal instincts came out. From this point she would come down to talk to him or whenever he was kicked out again she would be there to take him in. at this point she knew him as a son/brother so she kept in touched.

The originals- Harry met the originals one day while him and kat where out and bumped into them. Kat was then compelled to tell the originals who he was and they all thought he looked similar to Henrick so they looked at him as if Harry was their younger brother and kept in contact.

The volturi kings- Harry was actually waiting in an alley after a bad beating and being thrown out by the whale. The Volturi kings where traveling as they had to speak to a coven somewhere in England when they smelt the magical blood. Since they were hungry they made their way towards the alley where they saw harry. Marcus immediately pointed out the father bond and the kings were quick to take Harry and fix him up. They managed to convince the Dursley to allow harry to stay for the week at least where they healed him and bonded with him. The bond was so strong that even Caius would allow harry to touch his beautiful silky hair.