Second Challenge

Its is now the morning of the first task, right now I am sitting at breakfast with my friends pansy once again decided that it was her job to make sure he ate so she filled his plates with a few little things and things that were considered light as he had to swim later as they all found out. He and victor were talking about what is happening within the classes and what they could do to help each other. They also discussed if they should meet up on the holidays.

Once breakfast was over, they were told to make their way to the docks for the second competition can begin. With all the students seated and challengers in a line. Victor and Harry did a quick bro hug the got ready to jump in. the got the rules explained. And waited for the gunshot as soon as it happened harry chanted the spell and dove in. upon diving in he felt a magical change in his body and looked and saw instead of legs he had a tail.

With the knowledge the spell worked harry sped through the ocean. He looked up in the distance he could see a few blurry figures. He sped up even more and then saw these under water creatures they went to attack him but as soon as they saw his tail the all dropped and bowed to let him through. I made my way over and saw Draco, so I used wandless magic to cut the rope and pulled him up with me.

Once reaching the decks I pulled Draco up first and as I went to pull myself up fleur come and asked if I could save her sister since she cant I just dived back in and grabbed her sister. I then swam back up passed her to fleur and pulled myself up and willed away my tail. I was handed a bunch of tails and ended waiting an extra 2 minutes for victor and 20 for Cedrick. I was then granted first place and decided I wanted to sleep for like 2 days and stay in a bath for a while.

So me and victor left I went and had a nice 2 hours bath and finally went to bed after asking dobby for a light dinner with a Gatorade.