Dinner & Relaxing

TOMS POV:

Harry woke up looking like a kitten when he stretched. He got up after I had caught him staring in my eyes. He said he was going to shower I called mepsi the Malfoy house elf to go get harry a new set of clothing. Once mepsi returned with the clothes I gave them to Hadrian. He rushed into the bathroom. So I walked to my closet and got dressed into dark green almost black robes with silver trimmings.

I then made my way to the bed and sat down to wait for my little horcrux. He came out a little later and I stood up. Once I looked at him, I couldn't take my eyes off him, so I kept looking him up and down. I snapped out of it once he spoke about being hungry, so I made my way with him following to the dinning room. He sat down next to Narcissa who started putting food on his plate. I went and sat at the head of the table.

HADRIAN/HARRY POV:

We started eating dinner, but we all sat in a tense atmosphere, I looked down at my plate and saw I only ate a little bit of my food. I looked up and met toms crimson eyes. I told him I was full and wanted to leave. He simply got up walked over then moved my chair next to his and moved my plate next to his.

He picked his fork up again and picked up a bit of the mashed potato on my plate and brought it to my mouth. I shook my head no trying to deny it before he gazed at me with a powerful and knowing look that made me willingly submit. He once again tried and this time I opened my mouth and he kept feeding me and himself till it was all gone.

After all this he told me to follow him, so I got up and followed him to the library. We walked over to the couch where he pulled me down then pushed my head into his lap. When I was about to ask what he's doing he shushed me and told me to relax and enjoy this. He started combing his fingers through my hair and this sensation felt so strange, but I felt oddly calm.

We just stayed like that while tom read a book he summoned. I don't know when it happened, but I knew my eyes slowly fluttered close and I was once again covered by darkness.