Issues

it was the next day and I had woken up with such a bad headache I knew came from drinking so much and spending so much time with the loud music. I got up after laying in bed for a few minutes and got dressed in my casual clothes.

I then made my towards downstairs towards the common room and as I was walking down I could hear and see some of the students puking in the bathrooms or on the floor groaning in pain or sleeping in weird positions.

I walked towards my friends that waylaying on top of each other, I walked towards them and said " we are going to Hogsmeade today as I have business to attend to." once this was said they all fixed themselves up and then we started the walk to the town.

on the way there I gave Draco a list of my measurement and asked for him to buy me a whole new wardrobe. at this he looked up in pure excitement then he asked " where's the money to pay for it" I just turned around and continued to walk and called out " just place it on the potter tab for now Draco"

when I started to walk off from the group they all asked where am I going I turned around with my face blank " I have some business to attend to, feel free to buy me anything you think I may need today while I'm out" once I made my way to a separated alley I apparated in front of Gringotts.

I entered with a powerful stride and walked up to a goblin and asked to speak to the Potter shareholder. I was directed to Griphooks office when I asked to take a blood test before we go about doing any business. Griphook then said " drop seven drops of your blood onto this parchment and we shall see all your lordships and heirships that you are entitled to along with any block placed on you, Mr Potter.

Result:Name: Hadrian James Potter-Black

Birth: 31st July 1980

Parents:Father- James Potter [deceased]Mother- Lily nee Evan Potter [deceased]

Godparents:Godfather- Sirius Black

Godmother- Alice Longbottom

Lordships:

Potter

Black

Merlin

Gryffindor

Emrys

Le Fay

pendragon

Heirships:

Slytherin [through conquest]

Crouch

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Guant [through conquest]

Contracts:

Illegal binding to miss Genevieve Weasley bounds by Albus Dumbledore [broken]

Blocks:

Intelligence 85% broken keyed to Albus Dumbledore

Parseltongue 95% broken keyed to Albus Dumbledore

Parselmagic 100% keyed to Albus Dumbledore

Fast healing 98% broken keyed to Albus Dumbledore

Horcruxes binding 98% broken keyed to Albus Dumbledore

"right well Mr Potter" "Please call me Mr black from now on Griphook," stated Harry"Of course Mr Black anyways I will now give you all your lord ring and heir rings and if you like we can get rid of the rest of the block" " of cour Griphook now is there anything else I need to know before I get these blocks taken off me," asked harry staring up at the goblin.

" Mr Black you own all of Hogwarts and have 21 seats in the wizarding gaunt and with the merlin title you become more powerful and higher in the ranking than Albus and if you turned up to a meeting nobody can dispute what you say, Mr Black.

harry looks up at Grihook and demands/asks " if anyone has ever stolen from I want it all back with a fee and I want to make sure no one is able t enter my vault except for me with my signing into my vaults with my rings."

Griphook smiles in his creepy goblin way and says " that can and will be done for you, Mr Black". Harry then stated "I want you as my account manager to start purchasing businesses from both muggle and magical world and 5% of that will go towards you as compensation. it that is all I shall take my leave now"with that out of the way I made my way outside already having plans from inside my mind.