Courtship

I woke up and once again snuggled in the warmth that had surrounded me. I turn over and realize I'm in Tom's bed with Tom hugging me asleep, who knew that dark lords like cuddles. I just stare up at his face I don't know how long I was staring but one minute his eyes were closed next his crimson red eyes are staring down at me with some kind of emotion that I don't know.

I quickly rolled out of his embrace and looked down suddenly interested in the floor. I looked up again and told Tom we need to talk. He looked up intrigued, but first I decided I would go for a wash to think first. After spending some time thinking I got dressed in a nice dress shirt & dress pants. I walked out and asked Tom to take me to his office.

We walked the entire way to his office in complete silence. We walked in and I made sure the door was locked and that no one will be able to hear us from outside. He walked and sat at the desk and I moved to sit in front of the desk. I looked him in the eye and took a deep breath. "Tom look I need to talk about what is going to happen from here on out.

I am making a compromise with you I'll stay here on the dark side and stay with you as long as we become equals Toms no you and I only us forever and always. I'm not taking no as an answer Tom I want a fully pledged partnership where we rule together, I'm am you partner, and I will not bear your mark Tom. Those are my terms either accept it or you'll be making a new enemy to go against."

He looked shocked for once showing his full emotions, he was thinking everything over clearly. He looked at me after 5 minutes and stated he will accept these terms as long as you are my consort Hadrian. It was now my turn to be shocked I finally looked up and looked in his eyes and stated I accept those terms Tom and I will be you consort. He agreed with this as well and a gold bond formed around us and we felt each other's magic as if we were one.

I felt as if I was part of him but also a part of myself if felt so good almost erotic??? I decided we would talk about this later, but tom sat back down and made a chair for me next to him. I sat over next to him while he worked and had a few business meetings while I sat there reading a book.