the blow out

Once leaving I went to back to Hogsmeade and went to find Draco. Once finding him I grabbed a bag of clothes and changed out of these hideous clothes. I then told everyone we had to go talk in private and Im taking them somewhere else. We made our way to the castle where I lead them to the chamber.

They were really excited once I showed them it I lead them to a sitting room which I had found while exploring

They were really excited once I showed them it I lead them to a sitting room which I had found while exploring. I began to discuss what happened and told Draco to get in contact with his father to see what kind of punishment Dumbledore can get once I hand in my banking documents and my health documents including all heir and lordships how should I go about taking charges. I also made a copy of each list for Draco to send to his father.

It is now later and Harry and the rest of them decided to go get dinner. When entering the great hall Harry went over with his friends from Slytherin. As he goes to sit and talk three people walk up and start telling harry to leave the slimy snake and come back. I just tell them no and continue my conversation with pansy. When they see Im ignoring them they start screeching drawing everyones attention.

What happens next shocks me Marcus stands behind me then the rest of the Slytherin house and the Durmstrang students with my friends next to me but slightly behind and then Victor, Fleur, and Cedric all stand shoulder to shoulder with me. Victor sneers down on them and tell them to leave before we all make you leave. They all go as pale as a ghost and all you can hear is silence. Dumbledore then gets up and states why are you forbidding young harry to go to his family and house.

Upon hearing this I lose it and start yelling out family doesnt ditch people for something they cant control and then yell at them and not allowing them a chance to defend themselves. Family is supposed to be there through thick and thin and help break down the walls you built up, so you are mentally okay. Family is supposed to take care of one and other not just throw them away like yesterdays trash and expect things to be okay.

That what family is and that is what the Slytherins and the other champions have blessed me with without Im nothing without them I wouldnt be here without them I am no one. I am just Harry James potter-black just harry not some wizarding world saviour or the golden one I am a real person with real feelings to. If you want me to go back to the lions, then Im sorry but you are sadly mistaken as I have no real family there.

Dumbledore calmly states but harry that is your house group is it not. Then just when you couldnt imagine anything out of ordinary happening Snape then walks up to harry places a hand on his shoulder and says he is and always was one of my snakes and he shall stay as one of my snakes now and forever. With that over and done with the Slytherins walk out in perfect harmony with Harry at the front leading them.

We then enter the common room with all my friends and new house. We all just sit and talk enjoying the nice and calm feeling in the air. Once I sat down, I was attacked into a big hug by my friends with them thanking me about considering them as family and how they will keep doing this honour for as long as I can.

Should I continue this book if so please comment.